[𝟙]

Y/N

Y/N

𓇚

Once upon a time, long, long ago- well, more like twenty years ago...

Belle married her beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. Big cake! Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the Kingdoms and got himself elected King of the United States of Auradon.

He rounded up all the villains and the sidekicks- basically all the interesting people- and he booted them off to the Isle of the Lost with a magical barrier to keep them there.

This is my hood. No magic. No wi-fi. No way out... Or so I thought.

Hang on, you're about to meet us, but first, this happened...

3rd P.O.V

𓇚

Prince Ben of Auradon, son of Queen Belle and King Beast, stared out the window of his bedroom, across the water, towards the Isle of the Lost. As he stared out the window, he was almost oblivious to the tailor fitting his suit until the tailor turned his head forward and measured it.

"Sleeve...head...ah-ha," the tailor mumbled as he worked.

The door opened, and Ben's parents walked in.

"How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king next month?" King Beast asked as they walked towards Ben. "You're just a baby!"

"He's turning 16, dear." Queen Belle said to her husband, smiling.

"Hey, Pops," Ben started, but his father cut him off.

"16? That's far too young to be crowned king," the King said as the Queen grabbed a coat off of a chair and started to fold it. "I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42."

Queen Belle scoffed. "Uh, you decided to marry me at 28," she said.

"Well, it was either you or the teapot." King Beast joked. He smiled at Belle and then winked at Ben, who chuckled. "Kidding."

"Mom, Dad," Ben said slowly. "I have chosen my first official proclamation."

King Beast and Queen Belle looked at each other, excited.

Ben took a deep breath before continuing, "I have decided that the children on the Isle of the Lost should be given a chance to live here in Auradon." Ben said.