[𝟟]

3rd P.O.V

𓇚

The next day, back on the Isle of the Lost, Maleficent, Evil Queen, Jafar, and Cruella were settled on a couch in Maleficent's castle to watch the coronation on TV.

"At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation, where Prince Benjamin will soon be crowned king!" the reporter said. "I'm Snow White, bringing you up-to-the-second coverage of who's the fairest of them all."

Evil Queen threw some popcorn at the screen. "'I'm Snow White.' Who are you kidding? She's definitely had work done."

"Fairy Godmother is looking radiant today, but what is happening with Jane's hair?" Snow White asked, laughing. "Oh, and there's the Fairy Godmother's wand!"

The four villains perked up and watched as the Fairy Godmother lifted a blue cloth off the Bell Jar to present the wand inside.

"I want that wand!" Maleficent exclaimed.

"Do you? Hadn't heard." Cruella said sarcastically, causing Maleficent to glare at her.

"Oh, and here comes Ben now!" Snow White said as the screen showed Ben and Y/N riding through the kingdom in their carriage as they waved at the people.

𓇚

Y/N sat in the carriage silently, looking a little bit sad as she held a small blue box in her lap. Ben looked over at her and took her hand, holding it reassuringly.

"Don't be nervous," Ben told Y/N softly. "All you have to do is sit there and look beautiful. No problem there."

"Thank you," Y/N said softly, smiling at Ben.

Ben looked down at his hand, at the ring he always wore. "Y/N, would you wear my ring?" Ben asked her, sliding the ring off of his finger. Y/N pulled her hand away from him.

"Um...no, not now," Y/N told Ben. "I think it would just probably fall right off me." She smiled at him, and he nodded in understanding. "I have something for you,"
Y/N told Ben suddenly.

"For me?" Ben asked her in surprise.

Y/N nodded. "Yeah." She handed him the small box. "It's just for later," she explained as Ben opened the box to reveal a brownie. "You know when you need strength. Some carbs to keep up your energy."

Ben smiled at her. "Always thinking," he said, and Y/N laughed softly. "But I can't wait." Ben continued as he took it out of the box and took a bite.

"No!" Y/N exclaimed, alarmed, as she tried to stop him but was too late.

"Mm, this is really good," Ben said as he chewed.

"Uh, do you..." Y/N stammered.

"Y/N?" Ben asked, concerned.

"Do you feel okay?" Y/N finally asked.

"You bet," Ben told her.

"Would you say that you're still in that..." Y/N stuttered. "That you still have strong feelings for me?"