[𝟠]

3rd P.O.V

𓇚

In the coronation hall, Y/N stood in shock as she watched Jane, who had taken the wand from the Fairy Godmother, spinning around in an unsteady, loopy circle as the wand shot out sparks and huffed out white clouds of magic.

"Child, what are you doing?" Fairy Godmother cried, frightened.

"If you won't make me beautiful, I'll do it myself!" Jane exclaimed as she struggled to keep hold of the wand, and Ben ran in front of Y/N, protecting her. "Bibbidi...bobbidi...BOO!" She spun in a circle, spraying white sparks everywhere.

The crowd moved backward, screaming as they tried to protect themselves from the sprays of magic.

Y/N ran forwards and tried to wrestle the magic wand from Jane's hands.

"Careful, Y/N!" Belle exclaimed, worried.

Y/N pulled the wand away from Jane and held it high in the air as the crowd gasped.

Upon the balcony, the other four Descendants rushed off.

Ben stood in front of Y/N, looking uneasy as she held the wand out in front of her. Y/N looked like a concerned, scared animal.
"Y/N," Ben said calmly, "give me the wand."

"Stand back!" Y/N ordered as the door opened and the other four Descendants ran onto the floor.

"It's okay-" Ben tried to say.

"Ben, I said stand back!" Y/N yelled.

"I told you so!" Audrey shouted, stepping forwards but jumped back when Y/N pointed the wand at her.

The other Descendants ran to stand behind
Y/N.

"Let's go!" Carlos told Y/N.

"Revenge time." Jay reminded her.

"You really want to do this?" Ben asked Y/N.

"We have no choice, Ben!" Y/N cried. "Our parents-"

"Your parents made their choice!" Ben cut her off. "Now you make yours."

Y/N looked at Ben in awe, like she couldn't believe the words he just said. Y/N looked up at Belle and Beast, who watched her carefully but without judgment. She then looked at the Fairy Godmother, who watched her with worry and sadness. "...I think I want to be good,"
Y/N told Ben softly.

"You are good!" Ben told her.

"How do you know that?" Y/N cried, stressed.

"Because...because I'm listening to my heart," Ben replied.

Y/N was quiet for a brief moment. "I want to listen to my heart, too," Y/N told Ben before turning around to face the other Descendants. "And my heart is telling me that we are not our parents. She laughed. "I mean, stealing things doesn't make you happy!" she told Jay. "Tourney and victory pizza with the team makes you happy!" Jay nodded and smiled.

"Yeah!" someone from the tourney team shouted.

"And you," Y/N said to Carlos, "scratching Dude's belly makes you happy, who would have thought!" Carlos nodded, smiling. Y/N then turned to Evie. "And Evie, you do not have to play dumb to get a guy! You are so smart!" Evie shook her head, but she was smiling with tears in her eyes. Y/N then turned to Mal. "And you, Mal, my sister, going to school and not worrying about disappointing Mother makes you happy." Mal nodded with a smile and had tears in her eyes.