[𝟞]

3rd P.O.V

𓇚

The next day, the five Descendants sat in their Remedial Goodness class when the Fairy Godmother walked up to them, excited. "Children, excuse me." Fairy Godmother said, and the Descendants directed their attentions towards her. "Um, as you may know, this Sunday is Family Day here at Auradon Prep. And because your parents can't be here due to, ah, distance, we've arranged for a special treat."

Fairy Godmother turned around and walked up to a large flat-screen in the front of the room and turned it on, revealing an image of Maleficent.

"...I don't see anything, nor do I hear," Maleficent said as she backed away from the screen, revealing Cruella, Jafar, and the Evil Queen next to her.

The Fairy Godmother turned around and motioned for the five Descendants to come over. "Kids!" The Descendants got up and walked over to stand behind the Fairy Godmother with Y/N in the middle.

"Is it..." Maleficent said as she shook the screen.

"Press enter," Jafar suggested.

"May I see the remote?" Maleficent demanded as she took it from Cruella. "Is this thing on? Ugh, it's broken! I hate electronic equip-" apparently, she pressed the right button because an image of the five Descendants and the Fairy Godmother came up.

"Oh!" Evil Queen exclaimed. "Evie, it's mommy." She waved at Evie, who waved back, embarrassed. "Oh, look how beautiful!" Evil Queen continued. "You know what they say: the poisoned apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

"Don't you mean weeds?" Maleficent asked as she adjusted her horned headdress.

"Oh!" Cruella suddenly said. "Who's the old bat!"

"This is Fairy Godmother," Mal informed her mom and the other villains.

"Still doing tricks with eggplants?" Maleficent asked dryly.

The Fairy Godmother seemed insulted at that. "I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage!" she exclaimed indignantly.

"You really couldn't give Cinderella until 1 A.M?" Maleficent continued, laughing with the other villains. "I mean, really. What, the little hamsters had to be back on their wheels?"

The Fairy Godmother was even more flustered. "They were mice!" she exclaimed. They were not-they were mice!" she told Y/N.

Y/N nodded in understanding as she put her hand on her chest. "Yes, yes. Thank you so much. Thank you"

"They were mice." Fairy Godmother told the villains before she moved out of the way, standing next to the screen.

"Hi, Mom!" Y/N and Mal said together.

Maleficent gasped. "Y/N! Mal! I m-m-miss you." she stammered out, only getting the word 'miss' out right after Cruella nudged her.

"You children are never far from our thoughts," Jafar promised.

"How long does mommy have to wait to see you?" Maleficent asked her daughters.

"Um, there's a big coronation coming up,"
Y/N told her mom. "I think probably sometime after...that."

"When?" Maleficent demanded.

"Friday, 10 A.M.," Mal replied.

"You sure I can't see you before that?" Maleficent pushed. "I don't know what I'll do if I don't get my hands on that magic wa-" Evil Queen thumped Maleficent on the back of a horn. "You! You little nuggets that I love so much!"