[𝟚]

3rd P.O.V

𓇚

Inside the old castle that served as Maleficent's home and her two daughters, Maleficent sat in her favorite chair, filing her nails, while Y/N, Mal, and the other three Descendants stood in front of her.

"You will go," Maleficent ordered. "You will find the Fairy Godmother, and you will bring me back her magic wand." Maleficent blew on her nails, then looked down at the five Descendants and shrugged. "Easy-peasy."

"What's in it for us?" Y/N asked in a bored tone.

"Matching thrones, hers-and-hers crowns," Maleficent said dryly.

"Um, I-I think she meant us," Carlos said tentatively as Y/N gestured to her and the other Descendants.

Maleficent tossed away her nail file and stood up, gesturing for Y/N and Mal to come closer. She then leaned down and over the railing so that she could speak to them. "It's all about me and you, babies," she whispered. "Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?"

"Well, yeah, who doesn't?" Y/N and Mal asked, laughing.

"Well, then, get me the wand!" Maleficent shouted suddenly, making both girls back away a little. "Get me that wand, and we can do all that and so much more. With that wand and my scepter, I will be able to bend both good and evil to my will!"

"Our will." The Evil Queen corrected. Cruella De Vill pointed to her, and Jafar looked up.

"Our will, our will..." Maleficent amended. She snapped her fingers to get Y/N's and Mal's attention again. "And if you refuse," Maleficent warned, "you're grounded for the rest of your lives, misses."

"What, Mom-" they both tried to protest, but Maleficent quickly shut them up.

Maleficent leaned closer to the railing and glared down at both of her daughters, her eyes turning a vivid, glowing green. Mal's eyes did the same while Y'N's eyes turn to gold, and a three-way staring contest began. There was a brief moment of tense silence before both of her daughters backed down.

"Fine, whatever." Y/N snapped.

"I win," Maleficent said happily.

"Evie!" The Evil Queen called, causing Evie, Carlos, and Jay to go to their parent. "My little Evilette in training." The Evil Queen said as her daughter sat down in front of her. "You just find yourself a prince with a big castle and a mother-in-law wing," she told her daughter.

"And lots and lots of mirrors!" Evie and her mother said together. Evie let out a dreamy laugh.

"No laughing, wrinkles." The Evil Queen told her daughter, causing Evie to gasp.

"Oh, well, they're not taking my Carlos!" Cruella said. "I'd miss him too much!"

"Really, Mom?" Carlos asked hopefully.

"Yes!" Cruella said. "Who would touch up my roots, fluff my furs, and scrap the bunions off my feet?"

"Ugh." Carlos shook his head. "Maybe a new school wouldn't be the worst thing." He decided quietly.

"Oh, Carlos, they have dogs in Auradon," Cruella told him, and Carlos went pale.

"Oh, no, I'm not going!" Carlos said fearfully, and Maleficent scoffed.