[𝟝]

3rd P.O.V

𓇚

The next day, Ben and Audrey walked out of their class to see a bunch of girls sitting at a table as they giggled and styled each other's hair.

Y/N walked out of the same class right behind them, staying close to the lockers.

"Hey, look, it's Y/N!" one of the girls said and pointed at her, causing the other girls to turn and look.

"Hi, Y/N!" another girl called out.

"Love my hair, Y/N!" another girl called out to Y/N.

Y/N jumped at hearing her name and turned around to wave at the girls. Y/N opened her locker just as Jay leaned on the locker next to her's.

"Ain't you feeling kinda weird about this?" Jay asked Y/N, causing her to turn around and look at him. "I mean, it's not so bad here, you know?" he told Y/N with a smile.

"Are you insane?" Y/N asked him, causing Jay's smile to fade. "Long Live Evil!" she continued. "You're mean! You're awful! You're bad news!" she reminded Jay. "Snap out of it!" she told him, snapping her fingers in front of his face.

Jay blinked. "Thanks, Y/N! I needed that." His smile returned, and he laughed. Y/N patted his shoulder before turning back to her locker, and he walked over to the railing to flirt with the girls in the courtyard.

Y/N then saw Audrey walk up to Ben.

"Do you think they actually paid for those?" Audrey asked Ben, looking at the group of girls. "She did it to Jane's hair too, and Fairy Godmother is not happy about it," she told Ben.

"What's the harm?" Ben asked her, confused while laughing a little.

"It's gateway magic! Sure, this starts with the hair. Next thing you know, it's the lips, and the legs, and the clothes, and everyone would look good, and...then where will I be?" Audrey ranted to Ben as Y/N spied on them from behind her locker.

"Listen, Audrey-" Ben started to say but was cut off.

"I will see you at the game, after my dress fitting for the coronation, okay?" Audrey told Ben with a fake smile.

"Okay," Ben said.

"Bye, Bennyboo," Audrey said, pretending to kiss his cheek.

"Bye," Ben said nervously as Audrey walked away.

Y/N ducked behind her locker again, pretending like she wasn't spying. Y/N closed her locker and turned around to face Ben. "Hey, Bennyboo," she said in a false happy voice.

"Hey." Ben greeted her with a smile as he turned around.

"I just made a batch of cookies," Y/N told Ben. "Double chocolate chip, do you want one?" she continued, holding up a plastic bag filled with cookies.

"Oh, I, uh, I've got a big game," Ben said. "I don't eat before a big game. But thank you so, so much. Thank you. Next time," he said as he turned to walk away.

Y/N pretended to look disappointed. "No, yeah...I completely understand." She walked after Ben. "'Be careful of the treats offered by the kids of villains.'"