2010- London, England

A portal was opened and Aria and Zara stepped out, and they immediately saw why London sent the distress signal. Aria and Zara were put right into battle with a swarm of demons. Zara protected Aria as Aria sent a quick photo of the situation to Isabelle. All the inhabitants of the London Institute were outside battling a hoard of about fifty demons of varying sizes and colors. Some were almost shapeless and as black as shadows, some were the size of a Chihuahua when they stand up and blue, and there was everything else in between. There was ichor and blood flooding the grass and three Shadowhunters were already slain. Aria and Zara were doing their best, drawing strength from each other and fighting in harmony.

But that wasn't enough; they were surrounded.

     Aria saw the portal re-open and Isabelle, Alec, Magnus, Will Jem, Gabriel and Jace step through. They engaged in the battle as soon and their feet touched the ground. Aria looked back to see Zara out of sight. Aria fought harder while scanning the area to try to find her parabatai. 'She is still alive, that much is certain.' Aria told herself, 'She has to be.'

     After the Shadowhunters took care of the demons Aria scanned again for Zara, Isabelle and Alec went to talk to the head of the institute, and Jem, Will and Gabriel took in the image of their surroundings. Inside the gates is still the same, but outside of them was familiar whilst unfamiliar. Arai knelt down by a puddle of ichor, she reached down toward something shining silver in the sunlight against the black liquid. She  grabbed it and recognized it immediately, it was a necklace made up of small chain links it was made of pewter, a material that is a little darker than silver, and hanging on it was a wolf pendant made of the same material next to a jade pendant given to Zara from Aria. 'This is Zara's necklace' Aria thought as she gripped the necklace in her hand and took out her stele. She then drew a tracking rune on the back of her hand. Isabelle looked over and saw Aria kneeling on the ground. Isabelle walked over to her and out a hand on her shoulder. "What are you doing?" Isabelle asked.

"Tracking Zara, I have to find her." Aria replied.

"We will."