Chapter-8

I know I am supppeeerrrr late 🙈🙈🙈🙈 but what to do I was really busy.. Still busy actually.. So enjoy the chapter and comment pleaseeee!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Manik's POV:

I reached my office and heard Dad was already calling me in his cabin..

"What's up Dad..? U wanted to see me early in the morning.." I said and sat on the visiting chair..

"Yeah.. I wanted to talk to u about something really important.." Dad said seriously.. Now I also curious.. I nodded .

"I found a girl for u too marry.." He said and I started laughing..

"Sorry sorry oh my god.. I heared u said u found a girl for me..."

"That's exactly what I said.." Dad said with no humor at all

"Dad are u serious?? I can't marry someone just like that.." I protest..

"So what.. U don't even have any girlfriend.. Your mother like that girl very much.. Just meet her first.. After that it will be ur choice.." Dad explained..

"Fine.. Who is she?" Not that I am interested.. The only name was coming in my mind was Nandini..

"She is one of my best friend's daughter.. She is an independent women . right now she is managing her Father's business.." I nodded

"Okey Dad.. When to go..?"

"Today evening.. Just u and me.. Ur mom will be over excited without any meaning.." Dad said..

"Let's see..." I said and went back to my office.. Suddenly my phon rang....

Cabir Calling..

Ab kya bakwas karna hain!

"Bol.." I received the call..

"Kya baat hain ladki dekhi ja raha hain humare bina.." Cabir said..

"Who told u?" How they always got to know...

"Uncle told me.. But Manik really! What about nandini.." Cabir said...

"Cabir I am just going to meet that girl and tell her that I can't marry her..simple..."

"Dude.. U are sounding like a girl.. Hahaha.."

"Shut up, Cabir .." I was pissed..

"I will call u later ok?" Cabir asked..

"For what?" I was confused... he never need any kind of permission still he asked..

"For the details.. Silly " Cabir said..

"Now it's u who is sounding like a girl... Idiot!" I snapped and cut the call...

In the evening...

Finally Me and Dad reached the Murthy Villa.. It had really beautiful design and system.. Mr.Anant Murthy and Mrs. Murthy welcomed us.. But Mrs.Murthy was really tensed.. She was checking her mobile, clock time to time.. Didn't even pay attention to what dad and uncle discussing..

Then suddenly Mr.Murthy said "Where is your daughter Anjali? Didn't she know about our guest today.."

"I don't know.. She isn't even answering my calls.."

"This girl!!! She knew how important today is still she didn't show up.." Uncle shouted

"Do..Do.n't.." Aunty kept her hand over her heart...

"Shit... Anjali.. Deep breath please.. Don't worry I will talk to her later.. Calm down.." Uncle was trying his best to calm her down..

After sometime aunty become normal again.. "If u don't mind can I talk to your daughter first?" I asked.