Chapter - 25

Nandini's POV :

We went inside the house and mom welcomed us.. Our house was decorated formally as always.

"Manik my son, welcome." Dad said cheerfully and I rolled my eyes.

"Hello, uncle." Manik greeted.

"Learn something from him." Dad said looking at me.

"Trust me he is a much more great teacher than you." I said and my mom showed me her eyes.

"Uncle why u suddenly call us?" Manik tried to divert the topic.

"Oh yes. I want u to sign the property papers today itself. I already signed them it's ur turn."

"But u said the property will transfer only after we get married." Manik said.

"U guys already moved on and the wedding is near so why wait." Dad said and I saw a slight smirk of Manik.

"As u wish, uncle."

We settled over the sitting section. Dad gave Manik the papers and he read them carefully. I felt like I came to an office not my own house. After reading them he gracefully signed those papers.

"Dinner is ready." My mom announced and we settled on the dining table.

"Nandini, serve Manik." My father said.

"Well u don't need to say that." I said as I served him. We do it occasionally in OUR house.

"Our joint project went exceptionally well. All because of ur hard work." Dad said to Manik.

"No uncle. I didn't contribute anything on that. Nandini did all the hard work. And she managed such parties in the past too." Manik said proudly and I smiled.

"That because there was people to help her." Dad said as if I never did any work.

"Uncle... -" Manik started to defend me but I cut him in between.

"Manik, there is no use. Dad thinks if u have a dick between ur thighs than only all cradits is urs but u have a vagina than all ur credit goes to ur fellow partners." I said as if it was nothing.

"If u don't use ur ability u can't live in this corporative world." Dad said, glaring at me.

"Of course. Ability of sleeping with ur boss." I said and mom gasped.

"Who told u that" Dad asked coldly.

"Come on dad. Whole office knows how those sluts reached on higher position, how they pleased u as mom cant do much bcz of her heart problem. I practically have to go through this all day." I said and chuckled bitterly and mom started sobbing.

"You don't know anything." Dad said.

"Of course I don't. Maybe that's why u thought my daughter also going to turn out like those sluts to get projects for the company so she don't deserve my love and respect. FYI I never had to sleep with my clients nor I made some one to sleep with them. But I really appreciate that u stick with mom no matter what u did behind her. U kept her her happy but she deserves to know. " I said.

" You are a disgrace of our family. " He spat.

" That I was told from childhood without doing anything. " I said and hug my mother.