Chapter-23

Manik's POV :

I was seeing red. Literally red when I heard what happened. I wasn't in shock because I pretty much expected something like this to happen. I was an idiot. I should have appointed a bodyguard for her but I didn't expect Maddy to strike this fast. It was a big wrong move from a psycho player like him. Well he is a psycho that's why he took this rushing step.

I called for police even before I left our house. Incase I couldn't make it fast but they would. I was a bit relaxed after knowing that Nandu was okay. I can only imagine how she felt and how cunningly she got away from there.

Police informed that they caught him and taking him to the police station. I went to the address nandu sent me but I wasn't ready for what I saw there.

She fainted. That Aunty tried many things but she was still fainted. I took her to the hospital where Fav5 and Elves were already presented. Now the doctor is examining her and we are waiting outside of the room.

She was okay, she said she was okay then how she fainted. The doctor came outside and we all surrounded him.

"Doctor, how is she?" I asked frantically.

"She is okay right?" Navya said softly.

"Of course she is. She has to." Mukti said forcefully.

"ok ok. Don't worry. She isn't hurt anywhere or any problem. I think she received a big shock and her body shut down. It happens sometime. Give her some time to rest, she will recover." Doctor said.

"Thank u doctor. Can we see her?" I asked desperately.

"U can but make sure not to make noise or say anything that will give her stress."

"But she isn't conscious." Aliya said.

"Maybe she can hear u so it's better to be cautious." she said and went away.

"You go first." Cabir said tapping my shoulder.

I went inside and saw her laid there motionless. I was terrified that something happened to her, Maddy hurt her. Thinking of him had me shaking with rage. Jitna araam karna hain kar le Maddy kyun ki uske baad mauka nehi milega.

I sat beside her bed and hold her hand. Her hand look so small comparing to me. I placed a feather kiss on her palm.

"Please Nandini, come back fast. I am feeling like I lost u again. Please come back." I heard my phone ringing and saw it's from the police officer who captured Maddy.

"Hello, yes. Ok.. Ok I understand. Thank u. Bye."

"Well sweetheart u rest here I will send the girls in. See u soon.." I said and kissed her temple.

I came outside and sent the girls inside of Nandini's room and I along with Fav5 went to the police station.

"Where is he?" I asked the officer.

"In the interrogation room. Follow me." He led the way

There he is sitting on a chair. The police gave us full excess to do anything with him. Perks of being billionaires.

"Well well look who is here.. Madhyam Singhania aka The Maddy." I said and he glared at me.

"Aww buddy don't look like that. I feel so scared." Cabir mocked.

"U are the stupid one who tried to kill us." Abhi said.

"Not once but twice." Arya said.

"He was the threat for our girls for a long time." Dhruv said.

"It wouldn't be fair if we don't get the chance to score the same." I said.

"Whatever u will do, I will use it against you." Maddy said with a chuckle.

"I like ur confidence but who do u think we are." I chuckled back.

"Everything is set. Let the fun begin." Arya said spreading his hands.

We started beating him. Kick, punch, kick, punch. He tried to defend but he doesn't have any chance in front of us.

Cabir and Arya brought hockey stick to beat him. He was showered on blood still we didn't show him any marcy. He was coughing and blood was coming out of his mouth.

"Ok gentlemen let's end the party here because I can't permit u to do more."Police officer said.

" Thank u for permitting us." Manik said.

" U saved my daughter's life once and in front of that it was nothing Mr. Malhotra. "

"Well he is motionless. Maar vaar to nehi gaya." Abhi said pocking Maddy.

"I don't think so. Even if he does that won't be a problem." Police officer chuckled.

"Well let's move." Dhruv said and we left from there towards the hospital.

Nandini's POV:

It's been 5 days since I fainted. It was nothing serious. The doctor discharged me after I got conscious. Par meri khub dekhval ho rahi hain.

"Manik, nei khana." I cribbed..

"Nandu, shut up and eat other wise Karela ka juice is coming." Manik said sternly.

"No.... This khichdi is so yuck." I said but he gave me a deadpan look.

"Ok fine. I am eating." I opened my mouth and he fed me.

"Nandu, u didn't have ur breakfast yet?"

"Cabir, see this. I am fed up, eating khichdi." I made a disgusted look.

"Why Mr. Romeo? Why are u torturing my cutie pie? She is fine and dandy." He said and Manik glared.

"Exactly!" I said nodding.

"Guys, drop it. Manik, why did u call us to come so early?" Dhruv said.

"Not now. Wait for The Elves to come." Manik said and continue feeding me.

"We are here so u can continue. " Mukti said and all followed her, entering inside the house.

"Ok. I called u all here because I made a decision."

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Please do vote and comment.

Love u all
Mitu.