Chapter-10

Nandini Murthy

Next few days I completely avoid Manik and My mother.. I didn't even enter my office bcz I knew that moron will look for me there.. Apne ghar me bhi nehi rehti abto uske wajase..

Right now I am staying at one of my hotels.. Doing all the works from here.. But I need to go to my house because I need to grab my few things..

I was checking one of my important file when my secretary called..

"Mam.. You need to be here.." I frowned..

"Why? What's wrong?"

"We have an important project.. The Manager managed it.. But they wanted u to take care of this personally.. It's an big project.."

"Ok.. I will talk with Samuel for details and I will come to the office tomorrow.." I cut the call and dialed Samuels number.

"Samuel heared we have a big project and u managed them well.." I said with a smile..

"Hello to u too Darling, I am the manager so It's my work to manage them.. Are u fine?" He said with concern..

He is the manager of our company.. Only two years older than me.. Treat me like his sister.. One of my good friend.

"Am fine.. So what's this project.." I said changing the subject knowing very well what he was implying..

I don't want to talk about my marriage most importantly him..

"An exhibition.. That too of diamonds.. They will show their collections to the people and those will be very expensive... So we need to prepare for it perfectly and discuss with their security team.."

"Okay.. We did things like these before so no need to worry.. I will see u tomorrow.." I said..

"Okay now tell me u are not furious right?" He said carefully..

"Furious!! I am feeling like a volcano ready to burst.. I hate him.. That liar!" I slapped my file on the table

"Okay.. He is like a devil.. But u have no choice.." He tried to calm me down..

"Like Devil!! No he is devil like how can u say that I agreed for the marriage when I clearly told him I was not... Now my mother and so called father are really happy.."

"That's what I said, u have no choice.. Now come out from that hotel room and go to ur house.. Bye.." He cut the call..

I need to go out.. Just I didn't want to face Manik now.. Actually never.

Very slowly like a tortoise I finally reached my house.. I quickly tried to get in but I couldn't find my key... At last I had to use the extra key I kept hidden.In a very small hole behind a vase..

My peace, my very little world where I can do anything without any problem is my home.. I laid on my bed and sighed.. I missed it.. Bcz of that idiot!!

I went to take a shower so that I can finally relax in my own house.. After the shower I wrapped the towel around me..

When step out from washroom, I knew something wasn't right.. As if someone else also there.. I quickly changed into my crop top and denim shorts..

I slowly went towards the living room with my baseball bat...

But before I could do something.. Someone hold me from my back and made me drop my bat.. He then pinned me to the nearest wall..

"Hello.. Would be wify.."

"I am not ur would be.. And not definitely wife Manik Malhotra.." I shouted..

"Awww.. U look cute when u r this much helpless and frustrated.. Tch tch tch.." He mocked me!

"Leave me right now.. U are lucky I still didn't kick u 'there' .." I tried to free..

"Ah-oh don't.. Otherwise the girls who loveeee 'my thing' will end up killing u.." He said and smirked..

"Ewwww... That's gross.. Then go and marry one of them u idiot..now leave me..how the hell u get in!!!" I shouted closing my eyes..

"Well u see I had to give that hotel service girl quite handsome money to get ur keys from ur hotel room.." He said and made a sad face...

"U monster!!!"

"That's not enough.. I even have one detective to follow u like ur shadow..  And he will give me every news I want about u.." He gave me his devilish smile...

"I hate u.. Do u know that? How dare u?" I was boiling with anger..

"It's not my fault.. I was just worried.. My would be wify went missing right after we announced our wedding.."

"The wedding I never agreed for... I don't want to see ur face.." I shouted..

"Now u feel it.. The helplessness.. U can't do what u want.. U can't find the girl u care so much, u don't how she is... That's exactly what I felt when u left me.. Now it's payback time.." He said coldly and left me there..

I stayed in that position, crying... Why can't he understand.. It was for his own good for his life.. He isn't safe with me.. I walked into my room and laid on bed staring at the roof...

My friends called me later and informed me the things I already know.. Everyone wanted their revenge...

"Why they are doing this?? U know I never saw that kind of look on Abhi's face ever.. Now I am afraid.." Mukti said..

"Same here.. Dhruv was so angry.." Aliya said sadly..

"It's my fault! Because of me u too fall in this.. This is the reason I don't want anyone to involve with me.."

"Don't say that.. Being a doctor I know how much it's affecting u.."

"Navya please! Don't start ur doctors advice right now.." Shina said..

"Okk listen we need to think something.. I don't know how we will do this we have to get rid of them..." I said determinedly..

More days past, I didn't hear anything from Manik.. Not that I wanted to..

Today the diamond exhibition client will come for a meeting.. We will discuss how they needs it to be done..

I was sitting in the meeting room with my hotel management.. They are my best staff.. Then we heared the door opened and people started coming..

Four people in black coat came inside.. I told them to take their sits... But they said their boss will be here anytime.. But he wanted us to start without him..

Strange

His assistant was briefing us what exactly they want.. There will be very rare diamond pieces and jewelries.. And we have to decorate the place according to it.. That's not a problem.. It's just a exhibition.. A regular party for us..

I was waiting for the finishing brief that would be given by the client himself.. But he was late.. Too late..

My patience was slowly vanishing.. Suddenly we heard a commotion outside.. Then the client's assistant said it's his boss..

Finally the client came.. Creating a hell of a scene.. Shouting about what kind of hotel is this.. No place for parking.. This is absolutely childish this and that..

Then he barged in the room.. The doors were protesting for his rough act by its rattling sound.. I was shocked.. Like who the hell he think of himself..

He started barking at his assistant.. I couldn't help it anymore.. I was ready to blust when I saw his face increasing my BP.

.......... Update!!!! Now tell me how is it... Do vote,comment and share...

Love u all
Mitu