Chapter 33

Juvia's POV...

I'm in our room and treating my bruises. Gray didn't touched me yesterday, even today.

I wonder why...

I was startled when the door opened, revealing Gray. He looked at me for a moment then sat down on the bed beside me. I then continue treating my bruises. My breath hitched when he touched my hand, the one I was using to treat my bruised arm. I looked at him, fear starting to eat me.

"Let me do it for you." He said then got the ice bag from me.

"Y-you don't need to do this Gray. I can handle myself." I said, trying to get the ice bag but he moved it away from me.

"I did this to you so let me be the one to treat your bruises." He said.

I didn't argued with him anymore, afraid that he might just beat me up. I was looking at him as he treat my bruises.

Why is he acting this way to me now? Is this true? Or just another way to decieve me? I don't know what to believe anymore...

"Your friends called me by the way." He said.

"What did they said to you?" I asked.

"They were asking me if you could go hang out with them." Gray said.

They should've not done that. Gray might just get mad at me more.

"I-I'm sorry, Gray. I-I will j-just---"

"No need. You can go, hang out with them." He said and looked at me.

My eyes widened. Did he just allowed me to go out with the girls? He's not drunk but...he's being this nice to me.

"R-really? Are you sure?" I asked him, excitement running in my body.

"Yes. It would be this afternoon, lunch time." He said.

"Thank you so much Gray!" I said then unintentionally hugged him in joy.

I gasped when I realized what I did. I immidiately moved away from him.

"S-sorry..." I apoligized.

"That's fine." He said smiling.

He looked at his wrist watch then back at me.

"It's nearly lunch time. You better prepare now...and about the bruise...can you please just cover it up with your clothes? I don't want them to see that." Gray said.

"O-okay...got it. Thanks again, Gray." I said then smiled.

"You're always welcome." He said then smiled back.

He went out of our room. My heart was beating so fast in excitement. I'm starting to feel myself again. I just hope Gray wouldn't get in a bad mood anymore. He's giving me a nice treatment after the night he used me. He suddenly changed in a good mood after that...is it possible that using my body made him get in to a good mood? My heart started beating so fast as a blush tinted my cheeks. But what if he gets mad again? Does that mean he's going to use me again? I wish that wouldn't happen anymore... I brushed my hair in frustration as I went inside the bathroom.

...

When I was done preparing, I went downstairs and saw Gray, sitting on a couch as if he was waiting for someone. He stood up when he saw me.

"Uh...G-Gray, I'm going now." I said.

"Okay, let's go." He said and opened the door for me.

"Wait, you're coming with me?" I asked.