2 ~ Three Years

"Here Y/N..." Patrick grabbed your hand and brought you down to the ground with him. "Sit next to me."

The boy still gave you butterflies after 3 years.

He grinned, knowing what the dark, pink blush forming on your cheeks meant.

"You're getting all blushy..." He snickered.

"It isn't my fault you're so pretty." You reached up to his head and stole his '504 Plan' hat.

"I am not pretty." He huffed, crossing his arms.

You rolled your eyes at him before placing his hat on your head.

"You are absolutely beautiful Patrick. I wouldn't want to be with any other person."

Patrick looked down, covering his face with his hands.

You went behind him, snaking your hands up to his plush chest. You gently pulled him to the ground, allowing his head to fall in your lap.

His red face was shown and his lips were in a smirk.

Your hands traveled to his hair, which was jagged and badly cut. He had cut it himself all throughout high school. Now he was paying the price by letting it grow out.

But you still loved it more than anything. It was Patrick.

His blue eyes scanned your face.

"Y/N, I don't know how I ever got you. You're too beautiful for silly, old me." Patrick reached up and poked your cheek, then allowing his hand to fall into your lap. You grabbed it.

"I'd say it's the other way around." You mimicked his actions, poking his cheek and grabbing his hand once more.

Patrick sighed softly and grinned at you. "I love you."

"I love you too Patrick."