5 ~ Movie Night w/ Pete & Patrick!

A/N: This is a Patrick X Chubby!Reader btw

You walked down the halls toward your locker with your books in your arms.

"Hey Y/N!" You turned around to see Pete Wentz running toward you.

"Hi Pete." You softly smiled, hugging your books even closer to your chest.

Pete was one of your best friends.

For one, he didn't make fun of your pudge. Nor did he try to change you. Pete liked you for you.

"So, I was wondering if you wanted to come over tonight? Me and the guys wanted to watch some 80's movies."

"Of course." You quickly accepted.

Not only were you an 80's movies fanatic, but you were also a Patrick Stump fanatic.

You didn't get to see Patrick too often, but each time you did you only started liking him more.

He was a beautiful specimen.

"Anyway, come around about 7 then. We're starting with Weird Science."

You smiled at him before nodding.

"See ya!" He ran in the opposite direction as you stopped in front of your locker.

You grinned at the small picture of you and Pete you had hanging up and then quickly shoved your things in your backpack.

*Time Skip*

You glanced at yourself in the mirror, hoping your attire was at least acceptable enough for Patrick.

But it didn't matter. Patrick probably wouldn't notice your clothing choice. He probably wouldn't care either.

You just had jeans and a t-shirt on. Nothing even worth noticing.

You grabbed your shoes and slipped them on before walking out of your house and to Pete's.

The walk was short, but it seemed like forever in your head. You were so excited to see Patrick and his bright blue eyes that you could hardly stand it.

You felt your body start to shake when you noticed his car already outside of Pete's.

You shuffled from foot to foot before knocking on Pete's door. Pete opened it with a shit eating grin on his face.

"Hey Pete." You smiled gently.

"Y/N!" He pulled you into a hug, his boney arms crushing you.

"Jeez, I just saw you four hours ago. Am I really that exciting?" You laughed, entering into his home.

"Hey Y/N." You heard Patrick's voice coming from behind Pete. You leaned to the right to see him, softly smiling and waving.

You turned your attention back to Pete. "When are Andy and Joe coming?" You questioned.

"Oh. Yeah, sorry I forgot to mention. They couldn't make it. Joe's gotta go to his girlfriend's for a family dinner thing and Andy's dog died."

Your heart dropped at the thought of being alone with Pete and Patrick.

"Cool I guess."

"Alright. I'm gonna make some popcorn dudes. Patrick can you go put the movie in? And Y/N, you know where my pillows and blankets are."

"Aye, aye cap'n." You saluted Pete before running up his stairs.

You grabbed some pillows and blankets and made your way to Pete's basement where Patrick was sitting on the couch with the main menu open.