Chapter 1

(A/N PLEASE READ) Hey guys! First off two chapters in one day! That calls for major happiness! Secondly I got a new follower and she commented as well so I need to give a shoutout to you MAYDAYMONKEY! Thirdly I have to thank everyone whose been reading this story it means a lot. Fourthly I will try and update Not a Sterotypical love story sometime this week, maybe tonight so check that out as well. Fifthly...nope that's..that's basically it. So ya! Read and tell me your thoughts and vote if you like it and ya!

Ok Bye! BTW: GONNA TRY NOT TO RAMBLE ON IN A/N  

_______________________________________________________________________________

So two weeks ago you would think I would have lived in a fairy tale. Rich parents, living in a giant house you could consider it a castle, wonderful parents, popular, tons of friends, and everything anyone could wish for. To anyone its a dream come true. 

Now don't get me wrong I love my life. I have a wonderful family, a amazing dad and a benevolent stepmother and the cutest 5 year old step sister anyone could ask for. I have amazing friends and overall I just have a perfect life. A Fairy tale life.

And like every fairy tale, something always goes bad and that bad was Meredith. 

Meredith Evelin. A successful cooperation owner and was one of the highest fashion name in the industry. She had all the latest trends up in her stores Evelinea before any other company, she had more money then she knew what to do with and had power. That kind of power that one could go mad with but that wasn't what made her the villain in this story. The reason. 

She's my biological mother. 

Yep.

My parents were only 23 when they married and 6 months later, I popped out of Meredith's stomach. at first, my parents were happy with me. The most beautiful baby girl anyone ever seen, as my dad say. But Meredith was too wrapped up in her petty little world to raise a baby and one day, she left and we never heard from her since. 

Of course I see her in the talk shows and fashion magazines and my dislike for her grows. I could never fully hate her, she is after all my mother but the fact she left my father and me alone, made the respect I had for her, dwindle til there was barely anything left. 

She came about two weeks ago, out of no where, her sleek black limo pulled up to the driveway and she bursting in like a party crasher. We were all in shock, especially after what she had demanded for. 

Me. 

For sixteen years of my life Meredith was nothing to me but a name. She never wanted anything to do with us it seemed, and now, she comes into my house demanding she get her daughter. Apparently my father and her had created an agreement years later after she left that she had shared custody of me and only now has she ever wanted something to me. It was fishy to all of us but because of legals, I was forced to go. 

Now here, two weeks, with her sleek black limo parked in our beautiful golden driveway. 

BEEP. 

The little chime shifted me to reality, and I picked up my phone as it showed a message. 

Malena:

<Did you leave yet?>

Me:

<No but I'm dreading it. :(>

Malena:

<Oh. Well maybe it will be fun. Gtg tell me when you get there.>

I locked back up my phone as I zipped up the suitcase and rolled it down the stairs where the rest of bags were waiting. 

My father and stepmother stood there both trying to put on a happy face for me, although I knew they were hiding their concern looks. Ceci stood next to Layla, clinging to her leg as she held her blanket and sucked on her thumb. Her big blue eyes ploring at me to stay. 

"Hey, bugaboo, come on I'll only be away for the school year. I'll be back for your graduation and you'll see me on the holidays." I comforted her. 

"But, that's not same. What if Ty and the other boys bother me." She hiccuped between sentences. 

"Don't worry, Joey will beat them up for you and we can Skype anytime, ok?" I compromised. Joey was one of my best friends who was close to Ceci. 

Ceci threw her chubby little arms around me and hugged me. "Otay.." She whispered as I pulled her off me. 

Meredith turned towards me, a fake smile adorned her lips as I cringed as she let a hand travel to my shoulder and lead me out of the house into the limo. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

So how did I do? Was it to weird, to brief, too much? Tell me your thoughts. I'll try to update tomorrrow!