Chapter 10: Happily ever After Part 2

So I would like to thank everyone for reading my story! This was such a fun experiance for me and I can't wait for your comments on the finale! I would like to thank all the people who voted and comment on the story and supported me throught this! You are all wonderful and I hope you contiune with your amazingness! I will be starting another book after this called 'Don't Worry About Me." Ok here is the Part 2 Finale!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Previously: 

"Ms. Chase. There is someone here for you. They would like to see you in the parlor." A waiter there told me. I nodded and thanked him and dragged Bryce along with me. 

Standing in the parlor, my heart was over filled with joy.

"Dad!" I ran at my father and jumped into his awaiting arms, stuffing my face in his neck. I missed him soo much and seeing him now, I couldn't believe it. I cried and let him sooth the pain away. 

"Sissy!" Ceci screamed at me and I pulled away from my dad to scoop her in my arms and hug her tight. She wrapped her chubby arms around my neck and tried to squeez me tight. 

I put her down, watching as she stood neck to me, ''Look! I gots taller!" She squealed and I laugh, sitting next to her. ''You most certainly have." 

I got up and turned towards my father and Maeve, who had stared at me. "Oh dad this is Bryce. Bryce this is my dad." I introduced. 

"pleasure to meet you sir." Bryce gushed, shaking hands with my father. "Its a pleasure to meet you.'' 

"What could she possibly want! She is ruining the party as it is!" We heard Meredith screeching come to a stop as she entered the room. "Oh." Meredith crossed her arms and her mouth pursed. "Willam." 

"Meredith." My father said. The tension became thick as they stared each other down. 

"what are you doing here?" 

"I'm here for my daughter." My father stated and I became slightly scared. 

"Well I'm sorry but your journey was wasted. I get visitation rights, and I have custody of-"

"No you don't. Soon after you took clarke, i looked at the court records we had after you left. You signed a contract saying you had visitation rights." My father started and a triumphant look washed over her face. 

"See I-"

"I wasn't finished!" Meredith backed down.

"I later found a document saying you didn't wnat custody because of your line of work. You didn't care about Clarke. You never did. After I found this I began to question as to why you wanted Clarke so badly. Then I found a story cover about you and I, how you left us and were nothing but a heartless mother. You din't like the bad publicity so you demanded clarke to get this title taken down. Well guess what Meredith, its over. I already sent out a letter saying what you've done and how shallow you really are." 

Meredith seemed as if she was about to cry, her whole faced dropped, eyes watering and body shaking. 'And i'm taking back my daughter." 

                                                                                ***

The next day I stood outside the car, waiting to leave. After the show down, we left Meredith to wallow in her defeat, asked Maeve to come live with us and Bryce had ended up asking Maeve to keep in touch with her. Bryce stood with us, saying good bye to Maeve while I watched the window, seeing Meredith crying her eyes out. 

"Hey Clarke, so I guess I should apoligize for everything." Bryce said, looking downward. "No Bryce you don't. Its ok. Thanks for your help." I assured him and hugged him. We nodded and parted ways. I had to do something before I leave. 

I walked down towards the corner of the street where a boy in a black leather stood next to his motorcycle. 

"Hi." I said, coming up next to him.

"Hey." He waved at me. 

"So I heard you took down the evil queen." I nodded "Ya." 

We stood in awkward silence for a couple of moments. "So your leaving soon?"

"Ya.."

"well before you go I need to ask you something."

"Ya?"

"Will-um..maybe would you." 

BEEP

My phone signaled that my father was texting me it was time to go. 

"Sorry I gotta go!" 

"Wait I need to-" I cut him off a quick peck on the lips. 

"How about you tell me over dinner ya?" I said smiling. "ya" He nodded.

As I ran down the street and hopped into my car, I waved to my the nightmare that had been.

I guess there were happy ending sometimes in life, they just come after the storm. 

"Hey Clarke?" Mave said. "ya?"

"Why do you only have one High Top?" I looked down, seeing only one.

Well I did need to have a Cinderella moment!

                                                                                The End.