Chapter 12

Pippa's POV

"Hey Pips. You okay?" Renée asks me while we head to the stage to start rehearsing. "Yeah I'm fine." "Nice sweatshirt." "What?" "Your sweatshirt. It's Lin's right?" She says pointing at the Burr Shot First sweatshirt that I forgot I had on. "Oh yeah. He spilt his coffee on my shirt, so he gave me this." "That's nice." "I guess so." After that we drift into a comfortable silence.

We finally reach the stage of the Public Theater and take a seat on stage beside Jazzy and Groffsauce. As we all engage in small conversations, Tommy starts to talk. "Okay guys settle down. Now, let's get to business. Today's songs include: Helpless, Washington On Your Side, The Schuyler Sisters and What'd I Miss. We also want to add something to our Helpless routine. Any questions before we start?" "Um yeah. What are you guys adding to the routine? I mean it is kind of Eliza's song." "Good question Pippa," Alex adds in. "We want to add a kiss in for Ham and Betsey." "A kiss?" "Yeah! You okay with that?" I glance at Lin and notice he is looking straight into his coffee cup. At least he got another coffee. "Yep it's all good." Kiss. I have to kiss Lin. The same guy my best friend just accused me of looking at like I was in love. Great. Perfect actually. Gosh I can't believe this. Well at least I know things can get worse.

Sup. It's been a while maybe just a few days. I've had to process a lot! It's all good though. More to come...
Siempre, Becca