Chapter 14

Pippa's POV

Wow. That was um wow. Ugh Pippa stop okay. Stop thinking of Lin like that. I look straight at the floor once I pull away from the kiss. I look at him and he's smiling. We walk away from each other and I walk over to my Schuyler Sisters, but Daveed stops me. "What do you want D? I said we could talk later." "I saw that." "The kiss? Yeah everyone saw it." "No. The blush. The smile. Pippa you're not fooling me. I know you better than you know yourself." "I don't think so. Look let's talk later, okay?" "Fine." He walks away to start rehearsing Washington On Your Side while I walk towards the girls once more.

"What's up with him?" Jazzy asks. "I don't know. He thinks I like Lin. I'm happy with Steven." "Wait Daveed Diggs, your best friend, thinks you like Lin-Manuel Miranda?" Renée says. "Yes! I don't know what's gotten into him. He thinks he knows everything!" "Pippa calm down. Maybe Daveed doesn't want you to mess up your happiness with Steven and Lin's happiness with Vanessa by thinking you like Lin." "I'm with Nee, Pips. If I was Daveed I would do that." "Yeah I guess so. You guys are usually right." "We know! Now let's go out there and rehearse our song ladies!" Renée says excitedly. "Work!" We all say at once. I look over and see Leslie holding is phone towards us. He waves me over to him. "I'll be right back."

"What?" I ask. "Come on let's take some pictures!" "Okay! I'm in!" He points the camera toward us and we take some crazy pictures. "Okay send me all of those." "You got it! I'm gonna post one!" "Okay come on. We need to rehearse!" "Okay."

We rehearse The Schuyler Sisters and afterwards Leslie and I take more pictures. We also take videos of everyone and ourselves. One consist of Lin and Daveed free-styling while I beatbox. Today was a pretty good day. Now to talk with Daveed.

Okay. Words. And I mean lots of em too. Okay. Go do whatever. *walks away after saying "Work" with the original Schuyler Sisters* Also Pippa looks great in the picture.
Siempre, Becca