Calm down my daughter

Jimin's pov

A week passed and I got a text from my father to dress nicely because we're having a dinner with my new stepmother. Hmph I always dress nice.

As soon as I get there, I see my father is talking with a woman on the table. My father called me to come over to them when he saw me.

"Jimin, this is Mrs. Kim Narsha. Narsha, this my one and only son, Park Jimin" my father introduced us and I bow to that woman.

"Such a handsome gentleman. He got his looks from you" the woman smiles at me and I smile at her back.

This woman seems kind and she doesn't look like she wants my father's wealth. As the way I see her, she's already rich.

As we're talking while enjoying dinner, I found out she runs a beauty business. No wonder..

"Actually Jimin, we are already married behind your back. I don't want to make this such a big deal. You know how those other people would talk about if I make it a grand wedding" My father stated.

"It's okay. I know.." I replied shortly.

"It's been awhile, where is your daughter?" My father asked her.

"She will be here soon." She smiles at both of us.

After about a few minutes, a girl walks over to our table while keep apologizing for being late. Somehow I recognize that voice but I don't bother to look up to her and I continue eating.

"Mr. Park Jonghyun, this is --------. My daughter" she introduced her daughter to my father.

"She is really beautiful" my father said proudly.

"This is his son, Jimin."

When I look up to see her, my eyes widen in shock and so does she.

"Aa-ah.. J-jimin.." She stuttered while slightly bowed at me and takes a seat infront of me.

"You guys seem to know each other.." my father said and I chuckled while leaning against my chair.

"Of course we do. We study in the same university" I replied while staring at her with a grin.

Your pov.

Amongst all the guys in this world, why him?! Why does my stepbrother has to be Jimin?!

I keep telling my mother that I have something to do and I want to get out from here but she wouldn't let me. With a heavy sigh, I grab a bite of my dessert and I could see Jimin is staring at me with a grin.

"Jimin, you told me that you're lonely and you keep blaming me for abandoning you. I guess it's time for you to have a little company" his father speaks up.

"Who?" Jimin asked.

"Of course it's -------" my mother answered.

I accidently dropped my fork and I lean closer to my mom's ear. "No mom! I'm fine I can live alone! I don't want to live with him" I whispered shouted at her.

"She said she'd be glad to live with you" My mother said to Jimin.

"What?!" I look at her in disbelief then I look back at Jimin, he got that smirk plastered on his face.

"It will be such a---"

Before Jimin could continue his sentence, I keep signaling my head as a no to him.