This is my sheet

Well yeah this comes from BTS RUN - BTS vs ZOMBIE.
--------------------------

That night, the lecturers have forced us to enter a zombie night run that the town hold. Geez.. why should it be in the forest? Mr. Kim SeokJin didn't agree for this at first but Mr. Choi forced him to. I couldn't say that I'm scared but I'm not that brave either. Eventhough it's only humans dressing up as zombies, they still look scary.

"ATTENTION! It's now to decide your team. After we get off from this bus, you guys have to snatch the stickers that are on the zombies' arms. We will have team A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H. Each team will only have two people so good luck and those who couldn't get the stickers should be left here until we are all done" Mr. Choi stated and the students start to get off from the bus. I could hear people screaming and those creepy sounds that zombies make.

I get off from the bus and start to run away from the zombies. I couldn't spot Krystal and Jungkook. They must have ran far from me. Shit! I have to snatch the sticker! I look to the zombies around me and there is this one woman that has A sticker on her arms. While still screaming I snatch the sticker off from her arm then run away from there. I don't care who's my partner will be as long as I have the sticker.

After about half an hour, all the student that have the stickers gather around to the lecturers to find their partner. I finally found Krystal but she's in C team.

"Who got into A?!" I asked loudly until someone taps my shoulder from behind.

"I guess it's fate" Jungkook chuckled while he is showing me the A sticker that he is holding.

Having Jungkook as my partner is such a relief. He doesn't get scared easily and I can rely on him.

"ATTENTION! It looks like you guys have found your partner in crime in tonight's zombies run. Work as a team to find a black box that have a ticket in it. The ticket will stated as PASS or FAIL. PASS tickets are the one that you must keep and FAIL tickets are the ones you shouldn't keep. The team that collects most of PASS tickets will win the game. But when a zombie caught you, you can't move from your place until someone tag you. The game starts... NOW"

Me and the rest of the students scattered around to find the black box. Jungkook is always near me but he keeps running around to find the box. I keep searching around under the trees and eventually found one. I open the box and it is PASS ticket. I quickly put it into my hoodie pocket and when I turned around, a zombie appears right infront my face.

"AAAHHHH" My high pitch scream just came out from me as I run away from the zombie. While I'm running, I see Jungkook is standing, sign of him already get caught by the zombie. I run toward him and tag him then we both run away from there.

After awhile, Jungkook and I found a couple of PASS tickets and we happily put it into our pockets. I spot another black box on the ground and when I open it, turned out it is a FAIL ticket.

"It's FAIL?" Jungkook asked as he walks closer to me.

"Yeah. Not this one.." I said and walk away but my eyes caught a scary zombie about to caught me when suddenly Jungkook pulled me and drags me to run with him.

"That was close!" Jungkook panted as we both reached under a tree.

"That's scary.." I stated and about to walk again but I scream and hold onto Jungkook when a zombie appears infront of me. I bury my face against Jungkook's chest and he hugs me while laughing.

"Don't disturb us for awhile Mr. Zombie.. we just ran away.." Jungkook said to the zombie while still laughing. Luckily the zombie just walked pass by us.