Milk?

Your pov

Jungkook and I have been in a relationship for a year now and everything goes well and our relationship gets even more stronger. Is he the one?

I hope he is the one.

I wish he is the one.

I smile when I see him waving at me as he runs toward me.

"Let's have lunch!" Jungkook drags me to the cafeteria.

We sit after we got our foods. Our table is nearby the window and there aren't that many people because we have a late lunch. It's kind of quiet here.

After awhile Jimin comes and sit with us. They no longer fuck around with other girls and they finally learn how to appreciate girls even more.

"You should eat this" Jimin placed vegetables on my plate.

"You should eat that" Jungkook said it to Jimin.

"My sister needs to eat well. She needs to be healthy" Jimin said and smiles at me.

I just chuckled and eat the vegetables Jimin have given me.

"So tell me, does this brat ever hurt you? Does he cheat? Does he abandon you?" Jimin asked me tons of questions only to earn a glare from Jungkook.

"You know I wouldn't do that to her" Jungkook mumbled while he is eating.

"He never did any of that things. Don't worry Jimin" I replied while giggling.

"As much I trusted this brat, he is still a guy afterall" Jimin raised his eyebrow toward Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckled and puts his hand around Jimin's shoulder. "I'm a loyal guy. Don't doubt me unless you wanna meet me up on the rooftop today?" Jungkook said it with a sarcasm hinting he would beat Jimin up on the rooftop if he keeps doing this.

"Look at your boyfriend ————. He is treatening your brother" Jimin blurted out only to receive a head lock from Jungkook.

"You guys are so childish"

A deep voice came from behind me and when I looked up, it's Taehyung. He is no longer wearing a huge glasses. He looks really handsome and mysterious without the glasses though.

"Taehyung! Come sit down with us" I said in joy.

Taehyung sits down with his tray of foods and starts digging in without any care.

"You just said we're childish but now you act like nothing happened" Jungkook softly said.

They have become friends now. Jungkook have apologized for what he did to Taehyung before and somehow they got even closer.

Taehyung didn't say anything and suddenly feed Jungkook a spoonful of his food.

"This is really good." Jungkook said with his mouthful.

"I wanna have a bite too!" Jimin whined and Taehyung gives him a bite too. Jimin widens his eyes and gives him a thumbs up.

Later on Taehyung gives me a bite too. I can't lie but his food tastes so good.

"Wow.. This is delicious! It's home cooked? Your mom cooked it for you?" I asked him while still munching.

"No. My brother actually" he smiles at me. His smiles is so cute and he looks so pure even before and now.

"You have a brother?" Jungkook asked.

"Y-yeah actually.." Taehyung's voice soften and it makes us even more curious who his brother is.