Infires

Jimin's pov.

After she left our table, I see Jungkook is looking at me dead in the eye.

"What?" I asked him cockingly.

"I've said it to you. I love her. So stop it" He gritted his teeth.

"Eventhough I've been with her?"

Jungkook leans against his chair, he licks his lips while still glaring at me.

"Don't touch her again" his voice darkened.

I look into his eyes and this is such a new side of him that I've never seen. He never been like this especially when it comes to girls. Jungkook used to be playful and happy all the time. But nowadays he seems down, I started to think of his new behavior since he started to have feelings for her.

Not to mention but I never seen him around with any other girls anymore. He never shows up at the night club again. He didn't even flirt girls these days. What's gotten into him.

"Ouch!"

I heard a girl's scream and we both looked toward her direction to see a guy spilled a hot coffee onto her. I look back to Jungkook but he already left his seat as he's walking toward her.

Jungkook punched the guy and makes her wears his blazer. I pressed my lips into thin line as I'm watching them leaving the cafeteria. Somehow that scene makes me angry. I should be the one coming at her. I didn't have lunch since I don't have any appetite and I left the place.

My mind goes blank, I look around me to see some girls staring at me sexily but my attention aren't at them but at ---------. She didn't only fuck my body but she just fucked my mind and my heart. It is more sickening that the fact she is my stepsister. Even if I like her, I can't be with her.

Wait, what?

Park Jimin did you listen to yourself? Do I like her? I don't think so. Well.. maybe? I don't know! I don't know what is love. But this feeling is too strong to get rid away. It keeps coming back and suffocating me. I can now slowly dying inside if I continue to be like this.

After awhile, I stopped my track when I see two figures inside the buidling. I keep staring at them through the glasses. I curled my hand into a fist when I just witnessed Jungkook hugs her tightly in his arms. She looks like she is crying. My heart aches evenmore, I gritted my teeth while watching them and walk away from there.

I should be the one consoling her, I should be the one that is holding her, I should be the one keeping her in comfort, I should be the one for her.

My anger keeps boiling in me. This feeling is growing stronger and I decided to let it flow into me. The more I fight it, the more I'm fucked up.

I love her.

I don't know if my mind is thinking straight right now. The thoughts of her being my stepsister bugs me a lot. But for now, I couldn't think of anything anymore. I just love her despite the fact that I am her stepbrother. I don't know what will happen next if I continue to love her but I know it's not going to end well.

------------------------

In the evening I meet up with Jungkook at the bar. There aren't many people here and it's not noisy.

I sip another shot of my drink until someone taps me on my shoulder. Jungkook is finally here. He looks at me with a smile that he always does and takes a seat next to me.

"Why do you want to meet me here?" He asked me then he orders his drink.

"You look happy.." I said while staring at him.