Jungshook

Your pov

I wake up in the next morning in my new room. I get up and straightly go to the bathroom to have a shower. After I got ready, I get out from my room and walk downstairs to the kitchen.

I think Jimin is still sleeping since it's really quiet here. So I just eat a bowl of cereal while playing with my phone. After awhile, I heard someone just rang the doorbell.

Who could be here in the morning?

I walk toward the door and open it to reveal Jungkook is standing there. He looks shock and so am I.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me with his widen eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him back.

"It's my friend's house! So what if I'm here? What are you doing here?" He asked back loudly.

Suddenly I heard footsteps rushing toward us and it is Jimin who is still wearing his pajama. He looks like he hurriedly runs downstairs. His wake up hair is really messy but he looks cute.

"Oh! J-Jungkook" his voice is still raspy then he grabs Jungkook's hand and takes him upstairs with him.

Jungkook's pov

As the door opened, I'm really shock to see ------- is here. What is she doing here? But what is Jimin doing? Jimin never brings any girls home so why is she here?

Jimin looks shock too eventhough he just wake up. He grabs my hand and takes me with him.

"What is she doing here?" I asked him as he closes the door back.

"You know yesterday was raining heavily and I happened to see her drenched in the rain so I helped her" He calmly answered while rubbing his eyes.

"Don't lie to me" I said while crossing my arms.

"I'm serious. Then why would she's here?"

"Did you fuck with her?" I asked him and he just chuckled. I keep my poker face at him and he looks at me with a grin.

"Do you think I'd fuck with her? She's not my type" He retorted.

"For your information, she is my fuckmate that I told you about"

"You don't wanna share?" He asked with his raised eyebrow.

"No.. not with her" I softly answered and he just nodded his head.

"I'm gonna have a shower" Jimin said as he gets up and head to his bathroom.

Something is just suspicious. Jimin helped a girl? He barely even helps me whenever I need him. I walk outside to look for her but she's no longer in the house.

While waiting for Jimin, I turn on his video games and started to play by myself. Then after awhile, he comes out from the bathroom while still wearing a bathrobe.

"You know I met Namjoon and Hoseok the other day" I said while still playing games.

"You guys had fight?"

"Of course. You know they'll never leave us alone"

After Jimin wears his clothes, he takes a seat on the sofa while watching me playing games.