Pardon

Your pov

As the day starts, I begin the day with my routine and drive myself to the university. I enter my first class and sits next to Krystal. We talk about girls stuffs when suddenly Jungkook comes and takes a seat next to me like he always did. He grins widely at me like a little kid. He is always early nowadays but he never pays attention in class. Jungkook is always whether sleep or scribble random cartoon on his notebook.

Until our break time, Jungkook asked me to have lunch with him.

"Along with Jimin?" I asked him and he nodded.

I said yes and we both have our lunch together until Jimin comes at our table.

"Why are you here?" Jimin asked me.

"I asked her to" Jungkook answered. Jimin lets out a small chuckle as he takes a seat next to me.

"You're the first girl that seat on our table. You're lucky.." Jimin stares at my face and I could see Jungkook's burning glare at him.

"Because she's mine" Jungkook blurted out. I look over to him with a frown but then he smiles sweetly at me.

"She's only your fuckmate. What's the big deal?" Jimin asked Jungkook and I could feel the atmosphere becomes tense since they both glaring at each other.

"I forgot something.. excuse me" I excused myself and walk away from them.

My head keeps thinking about Jungkook and Jimin. One is my stepbrother and the other one is my fuckmate. But right now my feelings is a mess. I couldn't describe this feelings.

"Ouch!" I winced in pain when I just bumped onto a guy who is holding a hot coffee. The coffee spilled all over my chest, it stings so much.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't see you" the guy said and before I could reply back to him, Jungkook is standing next to me. His eyes glued to my sky blue clothes that are now in black because of the spilled coffee.

Jungkook looks over to the guy infront of me with a glare. "Are you blind?" His voice speaks in low tone. His hand curled into a fist and his eyes darken toward that guy.

"J-jungkook I'm re-really sorry! I didn't s-see her!" The guy keeps bowing to Jungkook, begging to get away from him.

"Jungkook let's just go. It's an accident" I said to him while holding his arm, I don't want to make a scene here.

"Accidents happened.. Okay we're going" Jungkook replied with a deep voice.

I thought he is going with me but suddenly he punches that guy so hard on the face. The guy's nose and lips are bleeding as he yelped in pain.

"Jungkook!" I tug onto his sleeves, trying to stop him.

"You didn't see that coming too right?" He said to the guy that is now on the floor.

After that Jungkook takes off his blazer and wraps it around me, trying to cover the coffee stain as we walk out from there.

"You didn't have to do that" I said to him but he remains silent.

Jungkook walks me to the locker room and I stop him before he gets into the room.

"It's girls' locker room" I said but he pushed me inside and get in with me. He locked the door then he stares at me.

"Jungkook this is girls' locker room!"

"I saw Jimin been here before..."

I gulped when he takes a step closer to me.

"Along with you" He said darkly.

I push him out from my way and head to my locker. He follows me from behind then he leans against the locker behind of me. I can feel his deep stares from my back as I'm taking off his blazer that's wrapped around my body.