~6~

Tyler's POV

I sneak out my bedroom, and into the bathroom. I was so sick of this, but I knew my death date would roll around soon, without the feeling of forever.

I press the cold, metal blade to my wrist. I start to slide it, dark red blood oozing a trial after it. I wince at the sharp stinging sensation in my veins, still dragging the blade. When I lift it, the blade is half soaked in my blood, and my wrist is bleeding like crazy.

I rinse the blade and toss it back in the drawer, washing my hands and running freezing cold water on the fresh soon-to-be scar. Using a piece of toilet paper, I dabbed the red forearm until there was only a bit of blood left, and the cut was now visible.

I went to my bedroom, sitting next to the drowsy cat. I criedy eyes out. Cried my heart out. I let out huge sobs and heavy breaths, I don't even know why. "What's wrong with me?" I cry. I just keep crying, until I'm all out of tears.

Luke's meows wake me. I peek into my mirror. My face was red and pale simultaneously, and my eyes were puffy from all my crying. My eyes quickly swell up with tears again. I burst out into sobs like an infant.

My breath hiccups and I find it harder and harder to breath. Tears keep streaming down my face. Finally, I was able to bring my breaths back to normal. I couldn't stop crying, but that just another problem that I would solve another time.

I wipe he tears off my cheeks. If I had a penny for every time I cried, I'd be a fucking gazillionare. Luke crawls onto my chest. I smiled as he licked my chin. I heard a door open and slam. I panicked, and locked Luke in the closet. I leaped on my bed and shoved my ear buds in, blasting my earsdrums with Sleeping With Sirens.

I see my doorknob jiggle, followed by loud bangs, probably from Jason's fist, against the door. I paused my songs, gulped, and finally opened the door. Jason shoved me down. "About time faggot," He sneered, kicking my knee. He jumped over me, trying to beat me.

"Cut it out! What did I ever do?" I shout, blocking my crotch.

"You scared Dad away, queer! Dad left because of you. Mom's getting ready to put you up for adoption. You hear that!? You're gonna be an orphan who knows where!" He ranted. I couldn't believe my ear, but I didn't doubt it. "I didn't do anything!" I shouted.

He swung at my face and battered my chest. "You scared Dad away you fucking faggot! He's never coming back because of you!" He yelled. I had never realized that Jason and my Dad had such a strong father-son relationship. "Jason, its not my fault that Dad is a fucking homophobe!" I screamed. Jason stood, and pulled me up as well, my feet almost off the ground.

"Take that back you bastard. Dad is perfect. You made him leave, so I make you pay. He's never coming back, and once you're dead, then it'll just be me and mom, the way it should be!" He spat. He tossed me down and slammed the door behind him.

Dad is perfect. That didn't make sense. The fact that Jason is almost 25 years old, and still lives with his mother, and making my life a living hell, he wasn't one to compliment like that. I thought about, but I couldn't figure out why Jason would say that. Especially about our dad, who was the worst person on earth.

I forgot about the subject, pulgged in my ear buds, and resumed the music.

A.N=

Why do you think Jason said that about his dad. Comment your theory!!!! Vote! Follow! cx