Best of Both Worlds

Village near Fire Tribe

The village is being neglected by the present monitor of the place who is Tae Jun. He became depressed after he thought he killed Yona.

"You've been so useless, my younger brother. Just an inch more and I m going to feed you to the lions", his brother threatened. "Go and scare bunch of bandits at the village. Their starting to scare our soldier out and even overpower preexisting bandits", the older brother informed.

Tae-jun lazily walked around and started to pray that the death god would take his life.

While on the village, he was sure he heard of a familiar voice.

Yona and the rest are taking refuge on the village and aiming to restore it. They are scaring the bandits which should be the work of the soldiers but there were no soldiers at the village.

That night, the village held a party where Yona dressed well and danced while Jae Ha was asked to play the instrument. Yun helped in cooking food while the rest helped repairing some of the damages of the house. "Are you sure you are bandits?", a child went near Kija. "We guess so", he answered. "This is really fun", Zeno ran around. "Come here and help us, Yellow", Yun scolded him.

Yona finally sat at the tree trunk and looked at the stars. She went far from the group and started to shooting 200 arrows. She looked at Shinah walking around with his sword and hoped that Hak would also teach her to hold one. She knew that Hak would overreact once she tells him about learning swordmanship. "Are there something bothering you?", Zeno sat beside her.

"I was just wondering where Sai is right now. Well, its been a while since I went on talking with a girl at my age", Yona answered. "She's made her decision. Lets just hope to see her again someday", Zeno smiled.

Palace- Capital

"I will go out for a while, General", Nari was about to skip oustide by Judo grabbed her by the collar. "We're going to accompany the King to the water tribe. It will take some days to be there", Judo informed. "The water Tribe. Oh, I got some rumors that Nadai is so rampant in that place", Nari hummed. "Where is Soo Won, I'll be asking for permission to go ahead of you guys", Nari skipped heading to Soo Won's room. She pushed the door and it flung open. Soo Won sat straight from his bed half naked. "Sorry Your Highness. I was actually here to...", Nari gulped and turned away from Soo Won. "What are you cautious about? Have you forgotten that you used to sleep next to me before? Why are you acting different now", Soo Won chuckled and wore his robe. He went to sit at his chair reading the map once again. "I came here to ask for permission to go ahead at Nadai and gather some information", Nari gave a salute. "No", Soo Won said without a second thought.

"Eih, I won't be working reckless", Nari tried to convinced. "You know what Nadai are? Nadai are drugs that makes a person so dizzy that they dont know what they are doing during the intoxication. It is also used for human slaves and human trafficking. You know what I mean", Soo Won stood up and went near Nari.

"We're dealing with Sei Kingdom this time. I cant afford to lose you", Soo Won patted her head. "There you are again, treating me like a child", Nari pouted. Soo won enjoyed messing up with her hair. "I missed you, Nari", Soo Won bent down to whisper it to her. Nari cupped Soo Won's face. "Your highness, you're so.... close", Nari pushed his face away.
______________________________________

Palace Garden
This is where Soo Won and Hak usually plays when they were kids. "Your Highness, what's your next plan? Well, I saw that you progressed with the Earth Tribe. How about the fire tribe?", Nari asked. "You're going ahead of me. That's quite interesting", Soo Won chuckled. "Soo won", Nari called out. "No way. Nari, I wish for you not to call me like that for now. If you do so, the way you call my name would turn me on", Soo won raised her chin. Nari pushed him away. "Sorry, it was just an instinct. Stop acting so mature. You are that stupid rabbit brother as before", Nari said while hiding her blushing face.

"Nari, do you want to go visit the fire tribe? I heard the son of the General seemed to forgotten his duty", Soo Won smiled. "You're sending me alone?", Nari asked. "Do you want me to come with you?", Soo Won asked. "No thanks. Then, I'll be off", Nari waved goodbye.
_____________________________________
Fire Tribe Village

Tae Jun and the soldiers went to check the newly formed bandits again. "Why are you persistent?!", Kija and the rest are having their time shooing the soldiers. A hand reached out to Tae Jun. "General's son? Why are you lamely lying on the ground?", a lady in hood asked. The guy stood on his own and started searching for someone. Kija looked at him and was prepared to throw him away but the lady went in between them. "We dont want the General to be in berserk because his youngest son was killed or injured during a small battle such as this", the lady convinced and took Tae Jun back to one of the Tribe's manor.

They entered Tae Jun's room and the lady removed her hood. "I saw you after the coronation. Are you the King's woman?", Tae jun hummed. "My apology, I am a mere soldier asked to protect the King", Nari introduced. "You're quite lady-like to be a soldier", Tae Jun remembered Yona.

"Do you want to see her once more?", Nari asked. Tae jun's eyes widened. "What is you name?", Tae Jun asked. "Nari. I suggest that you disguise as a villager. Regarding the thing here in the manor, I will be taking care of them", Nari suggested. The loyal servant of Tae Jun rejected the proposal. "It is the first time that lord Tae Jun to be so motivated, am I right?" Nari smirked.  "Here is a flare, if he is in danger, you can fire it. We'll be there to save you", the servant handed a flare. 

Village

Yona and Yun are gathering sticks for cooking while the rest of the guys are in patrol.

There was a sudden attack by the bandits and good thing that Shinah saw them through his eyes. He rushed at their place leaving his sword behind since a kid played with it.

Yona tried to protect Yun but they were outnumbered. "Yun, go run. Tell them that I am here", Yona instructed. Shinah came and tried to hold the bandits but he is weaponless. The bandit was able to stab on his stomach. Yun was able to run and call for help.

Yona was taken by the bandit and Shinah decided to use his eyes. The bandits were all stunned, paralyzed, and trembling in fear. They're taking away Yona!

This is so amazing. I can use my eyes and I can see the whole world.

Why is it that I am not allowed to see?

A hand cupped on Shinah. "Shinah, look only in my eyes", Yona instructed.

His eyes are sparkling like a newborn baby.

His eyes are so pretty.

"Your power is a part of you, Shinah. I will accept you for who you are", Yona hugged him.

The rest of the crew came and beat the bandits.

Chapter End.