There were those Days

There were those days that I wished everything would stop
The laughter, the fun, and the memories

There were those days when I wish I wasnt even born
During those days where I watch my friends get engulf by the fire because of my mere existence

There were those days that I want to strive to be live
To protect those whom I love and live with them forevermore

"Nari, can you feed the chicken for me?", Hye, Nari's current guardian instructed. Nari took a tour at the barn and scattered corn. She climbed up the tree and watch the whole village since their house is situated at the top of the mountain. "It's a beautiful sight, isn't it? It's not a bad choice for you to stay here", Nari heard a voice and looked down from the tree. She saw a man in cloak looking at the same horizon. "Who are you, Mister? We don't have any more wine to sell this time", Nari said with a bored tone. "Nari", the man in cloak suddenlt called her name. Nari knew that no one could call her name with such care and concern. She remained at the tree, unwilling to climbed down. "Oh, you saw Nari already. Would you mind if you have a short stay at the tavern? We have foods for you and your friends", Hye offered. "That would be nice", So-woon, the newly crowned King, gave a bright smile. "Nari, stop lazying around and help me", Hye called her.

Name: Na RiAge: 17Height: 5'4

Name: Na Ri
Age: 17
Height: 5'4

Nari entered the tavern and saw 3 soldiers. She gripped on the door post and trembled. A hand dropped on her shoulder. "They're not here to get you. We just came for a visit. We're here to visit General Geun-Tae", Soo-Won assured. "Don't act as if you know me, Mister. Are there anything I can do for you?", Nari gave a low bow. "You still have that pair of lovely blue ocean eyes and your long silky white hair", Soo-Won brushed her hair and the girl made distance. "I don't know you, Mister", Nari turned around and ran towards the kitchen where Hye is cooking.

"You're sweating too much. Did something happen back there?", Hye peeked outside and saw Soo-Won standing at the entrance. "That guy was looking for you a while ago so I pointed where you were. Do you know him?", Hye asked. "I'm afraid that I don't. What's the order?", Nari asked. She began chopping vegetables.

Chi-shin Earth Tribe's Capital
"Ooh, it's my first time here", Soo-Won is still on his cloak while riding the horse. "It's not time for sight-seeing, your highness", Han Judo, Sky Tribe's general reminded. "Why am I here as well?", Nari asked while riding the horse with Judo. "Aren't you a bit uncomfortable there?", Soo-Won watch her stiffly holding on to Judo's arm. "Rather than riding with you", Nari bluntly replied.

Flashback...

Soo-won and Judo were at the table of the tavern. "I've been wondering, why is it that you have soldiers with you", Hye tilted his head. "Well, I have my own reasons. I am not that familiar with the capital. I wish someone would show us the way", Soo-won sighed. "Well, Nari usually goes there to get some items for me. She can lead the way", Hye offered Nari. "Are you selling me out?!", Nari reacted. "Thank you, Mister. Right, here's the payment", Judo stood up and dropped the money at Hye's hand. Dont they recognize the man they are talking to?