She Who was Once Dead

Shisen
Yona and the rest left for a precaution since Hiyou is pursuing them.

Lili, the water tribe chief, stayed to stand for the tribe. His coward father remained silent in order not to cause a war. Lili was left taking care of Nari as well. She caught a fever from the wound and wasn't able see Yona off. "You're such a frail girl. Why are you here? It's a dangerous place", Lili asked. "Lady Lili, where are the rest....I haven't even thank them for bringing me here", Nari tried to stand up. "They went somewhere but I promised to take care of this place. I have to buy you a medicine. Wait for me here. I heard that you were also a victim of the drug dealing ", Lili said then ran outside.

She was cornered by some Nadai users. They pushed her on the ground and got wet since it was raining. She tried to stand up and fight back but she doesnt know how. A girl in her inner robe stood in front of her with a piece of stick she grabbed from the ground. "You aren't allowed to touch her", Nari said while wobbling around swinging the stick. "You're not well. Just go inside", Lili instructed. The man raised his sword and was about to throw it on Nari when a guy came in the scenario and kicked the man away. The rest of his team also came to help. After a while, she fainted.

The grumpy faced man carried the sick lady on his arms. "Where are you guys staying?", he asked. Lili showed the way. "You guys are strong. Who are you?", Lili asked. "We're merchants", Soo Won answered. "And what are you also doing here, Lady Lily", Soo Won smiled. "You knew me?!", Lili panicked since she escaped from Suiko and went back to Shisen. "Well, I am a merchant who constantly trade my items to Suiko", Soo Won lied. "I believe that the Chief is looking for her daughter. Shall I report that her daughter is here?", Soo Won hummed. Lili held unto his arms. Judo was startled. "I am here to stop the phenomenon. I can't just look away after knowing that our land is being invaded by the other kingdom and destroying the life of our people", Lili cried out. "Then make us you bodyguard, you saw how strong my body guards are, right?", Soo Won convinced.

The night came and they were all cramped inside one room. "So bad that we only have one room left", Soo Won chuckled. "What's laughable in this situation?!", Lili scolded. "Miss, are you feeling okay? I'll go and get water", Lili said while assisting Nari to sit. They heard someone crashing in the inn. Soo Won went down and saw Jae Ha pinning someone down. "He's affected with drug. There's a lot of illegal liquid here", Jae Ha informed. They began pouring the bottles and throwing it on the ground. "Your... Lord Soo Won?", Judo came running towards them. 

Jae Ha left after wards.

The Next Day at The port Area

Yona and the rest are walking while monitoring the same place. Lili came running towards her. "Yona, I'm glad that you are safe. Jae Ha came at the inn yesterday. Where is he? We have to talk", Lili said excitingly. "You're quite excited, Lili. Did something happen?", Yona asked. "I am going to eliminate Nadai and end the Kai's disturbance in our place!", Lili said with determination. "Plus, I also have cool bodyguards with me", Lili informed.

Yona and Soo Won met again. The white haired lady hid behind Soo Won's back. Soo Won got his eyes stucked on Yona and the girl also did.

Yona...

Soo Won...

"This is who I was talking about. We're going to ask for their help as well. Plus, we are going to ask the fishermen to lend their ships for the battle to happen in the seas rather than the Kai merchants to end up here", Lili informed. "You're well coordinated, Lili", Yona tried to fake a smile.

"We're going to warn everyone that ships are heading towards this port", Yun butted in. "No one is going to protect us!!!", a lot of civilians are surrounding them with arrows towards them. Judo and the three soldiers surrounded Soo Won. Zeno went in front of Yona. "Miss, I will protect you", Zeno said with determination. The arrow was shot towards them but Soo Won protected them both. Yona was about to use her bow but Soo Won warned her that the arrows are poisoned and very harmful. "Judo, mind taking the ladies out here", Soo Won instructed. Judo led the two girls away and Yun.

I can't believe that she is still alive.

But somewhere in my heart always hoped that you are living...

Somewhere far from here

But I can no longer involve myself.

I have a King to serve.

"Your wounds are going to open", Soo Won said while watching Nari remove her hood. "I have a King to protect. It's just a scratch", Nari smiled and started attacking the civilian. Most of the civilian had a limb decapitated from them. "I might went overboard. Next time, you'd lose your head once I see you again", Nari scared the heck out of them and they started running. "It's my first time to see you fight. You got a peculiar habit", Soo Won commented. "In my country, you don't allow an enemy to live. You do everything to make sure that they are dead", Nari informed. "What a terrifying country to live", Soo Won sighed. "That's why no one dares to mess up with them", Nari picked a sash that came loose from Yona. "You look paler, Soo Won", Nari slapped his back. "I'm fine. I am a mere bodyguard right now", Soo Won said in a sad tone.

The Next Day...
Fishermen's Den

"We are here to borrow some ships. People from Nadai are coming here in the evening", Lili announced. "What... its just a kid", they yawned. Lili punched the wall beside Soo Won and he jumped away. General Judo and Nari are guarding the outside. "Who is this brat?!", they all stood up. Lili showed a golden crest from the Water Tribe. "I am the daughter of the chief. It's not a request but a command", Lili said with determination.

They all prepared and also a lot of them are prepared for battle. "They wouldn't be needing a lot of people. We are enough", Nari commented while approaching Soo Won. "I'm going to one of the ship", Nari informed. "You're staying here", Judo instructed. "I think you are most fitting to protect the King if something else happen", Nari smiled.

That afternoon, Kija, Shinah, Jae Ha, Hak, and Nari were distributed to the ships. They ward off the ships from other country and burnt it down. It took the three hours to do the mission. Having monstrous capabilities made the other soldier feel useless. Since they are separated, they weren't able to see the other people collaborating for the mission.

They came back at the port. "Princess, have you seen how it was such an easy task?", Hak boasted. Kija and Shinah drank water brought by Yun and also sat down to take a rest. Hak felt a presence and his face changed. He took his spear and charged at the oranged haired man in front of him. Soo Won was glued on his feet. Unable to move, the soldiers protected him but they were just shove around. Judo finally tried to stop him but he also wasn't prepared facing him. He flinched and lost balance. When he was about to grab on Soo Won, a two sword matched on his. They clashed for a while. "Move!!!", Hak shouted. Nari was pushed back but she stepped on the edge of the spear then kicked it away. It was sent flying in front of Yona and the others. Nari got the sword pointing at Hak's neck.

I dont want to kill you.

"Were you aiming at her?", Hak released a bad aura. "Jae Ha", Nari called. Jae Ha stopped Hak's hand from going further. "Let me... let me go!", he punched Jae Ha. The green haired kicked his head to make him faint. "Kija, Shinah... help me here", Jae Ha called. The group tried to stop Hak and trying to make him unconscious. "Go, we're going to hold him back. Take your friends", Jae Ha gave a look at Soo Won and dropped a look at Nari.

Nari went near Yona. Yun and Zeno stood in front of Yona. "I wasn't aiming at you, Princess. I was just trying to make him quiet. If that scared you, I apologize", Nari bowed. "That wasn't even enough to scare me. The most terrifying thing is having people betray you", Yona said with a calm voice. "If you're not going to stop Hak. He'll die in no time", Nari took out the spear and handed it to Yona. "Now I realized why you are so familiar. I cannot say anything but to be happy that you are alive. Sorry, we couldn't do anything before", Yona gave a bow. Nari turned her back and started to walk away. "I am the King's personal guard. Please refrain from trying to harm him", Nari said then left.

Yona held Hak's hand and calmed him down.

Goodbye, Nari...

Goodbye, Yona...