Slap ye in le head

Thanks for all the veiws.
Also...shout-out to ToonLinkMaster who helped me out with the dares.

Please go and follow me!!!

Yugo: *gets on Lion King platform that came out of nowhere* *sings in lion King tone* WE GOTTTT AAA DAREEEEE FELESI MAMA

I realize that he said felisi mama and on ep one ruel questioned Alibert if felese was his mom....

Amalia: yay. Whats it say???

Yugo: FOR YOU TO GET A LIFE.
Just kidding.

Eva: dammmmmmmnnn

Adamaï: what the borf are ye doing?

Amalia: we got a dare *reads dares off computer* I mean... Six dares...

Makenna: ok Zima!? Will you read them?

Zima: sure but I'mma save Yugos for last.

Yugo: why!?

Zima: just cause. Okay! Amalia!!! You have to go a day without fighting your brother.

Amalia: EASY. I will just not talk to him.

Yugo: wait... You can do that!?

Amalia: what?

Yugo: shut up and stop talking??

Amalia:........

Zima: anywho... Pinpin!! You have to resolve a conflict without using your fists.

Pinpin: okay.

Zima: *thinks to self: he didn't argue* I don't think you understand.

Pinpin: what's a conflict?

Zima: an argument. Iop brain. Anyways. Flopin.. elely!!!! You have to swap clothes again.

Flopin: I actually enjoyed wearing a iop dress. It breezy.

Elely: well then... I hate your clothes and the pants are so tight I question if you have b-

Flopin: just swap clothes...

Elely: Nooooooo.

Pinpin: common kids do it. I DID MY DARE.

Zima: Ruel!! You HAVE to be nice to your wife.

Ruel: what!? But she is on vacation sooooo....

Zima: oh yea. Well ye have to when she gets back. Adamaï!!!
You... *Drum freaking ruel* have to change into a tofu and act like one. Even eat what they do. You also HAVE to let everyone pet you. *Just adding in something of my own* you also have to let Amalias care takers take care of you for the Next round.

Adamaï: not them!?!? They are probably gay and always flirt with each other. And when they are not they are fighting.

Amalia: you do know... They are married? Ever notice the ring on both of their fingers??

Adamaï: I'm not against gay people they just remind me of how annoying people can get when they are together. *Turns into tofu*

Yugo: *cough cough* you do know Alibert is bi?

EVERYONE: WTF!?!?

Yugo: yea.. he had a boyfriend once but I didn't have a good feeling about him. So they broke up. Later on he ended up killing a kid...

Adamaï: Hes gay!?

Yugo: yea? There's nothing wrong with it...

Eva: *questions Yugos preferred gender*

Ruel: yup. I remember when we became close and I had to tell him I preferred woman.

Pinpin: yugo? Since your dad is bi are you?

Yugo: well. It doesn't matter. Love is love.

Amalia: ....

Pinpin: ok then...