11: don't kiss me

hate to see your heartbreak by paramore

"why do you care about me?" he asked.

"why do you ask so many questions?"

"because i'm curious and you're.. hard to crack." he stroked patterns on my hand. it felt amazing. i didn't want to feel a thing but i couldn't help it. it was a tingling sensation and he took me to new jersey without moving.

"i like being like that."

"have you ever had your first kiss?"

i raised my right eyebrow. "stop asking me personal questions! i've seen those weird movies where the old guy asks the girl if she's had her first kiss and when she says no he gets creepy and-"

"please just answer it. i'm intrigued, i'm not going to be a creep." he stuck out his bottom lip.

"no."

"is that a no you've never had your first kiss or a no you're not going to answer the question?"

i laughed.

"the first one. i don't care, either. i'm all about waiting for the right person instead of kissing twenty frogs to find a prince, you know?"

"yeah, I see where you're coming from, but do you want to have your first kiss?" he didn't stop and it would have been annoying if he wasn't annoyingly cute.

"well, yeah. at least before i die, i'd like to have that little adventure."

"let's go somewhere."

"please don't kiss me."

he laughed.

"i won't. why not, anyway? you obviously think i'm, like, sex on legs."

"ew! you make me want to vomit in my mouth and spit it at you." i nudge him gently, feeling nice.