CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1
A Morning Day To Have A Perfect Breakfast

CHAPTER 1A Morning Day To Have A Perfect Breakfast

It was a nice Friday morning.

There is a beautiful girl, Ellegaard, who is sleeping in her room. She haven't wake up yet.

When a voice came into her room, she freshly woke up from her sleepiness and opened her eyes as she fluttered her eyelashes. She slowly sat up, stretching her arms widely.

Then she heard someone's calling her name from the door until the door was opened by someone. It was Magnus, her best friend.

"Hey Ellie, it's time for breakfast" Magnus said "Come on, our friends are waiting for you"

"Sure Magnus" Ellegaard agreed, yawning for a few seconds then she heard her stomach rubble which means she was hungry as she giggled awkwardly "I'm getting so hungry now"

Then Ellegaard and Magnus went to the kitchen.

They made it to the kitchen, seeing their friends, Gabriel and Soren were already sat down in front of the table with their perfect delicious breakfast are ready.

"Hey guys I brought her here in the kitchen"

"Oh great" Soren said happily

"Come on guys, your breakfast is waiting" Gabriel let them to sit down on the chair in front of the table.

The two saw their breakfast were already prepare. They were eggs and bacons. The two both smiled since this is their favorite breakfast. All the people picked out their spoon and fork from the table, and were ready to eat.

A FEW MINUTES HAD PASSED OVER...

When they all finished eating their delicious breakfast, Gabriel suddenly stood up from the chair and went to get something from the top shelf.

After a few seconds, he went back to the table and brought something for his friends and shouts "WHO WANTS COOKIES ?!"

He handed out a jar of cookies

His friends amazed and shouted happily that they love cookies, especially Ellegaard. She really loves cookies so much.

Gabriel handed over each cookie to his each friend. Then he saw an only friend who hadn't get a cookie yet. It's Ellegaard

"Hey Ellegaard here is a cookie you wanted" Gabriel said as he handed over a cookie to his last friend, Ellegaard but she shook her head as her respond.

"No thanks" Ellegaard pat her belly "I think I'm full but I'll eat it later"

Silence. The boys stared at her for a few seconds. She's going to have a diet right now since she doesn't want to get fat on this day though. Then Gabriel said.

"Well fine, I'll just put this jar back on the top shelf"

He walked away to put the jar back while his friends were out of the kitchen.

Suddenly, a weird guy with the white eyes, or maybe it's an evil spirit, looked through the inside of the window, seeing people in the kitchen. He was just spying them the whole time.

"Ooh ! I love cookies !" He smiled evilly "I really want to eat them. I'll just find the way to get them tonight"