CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3 
Things Are Getting Trouble

It was quiet and dark in the hallway.

Magnus was sleeping in his room. Suddenly, someone spoke up loudly, and called his name.

"Magnus ! Wake up ! Wake up !" It was Gabriel, who woke him up, and he slowly sat up, seeing Gabriel and Soren were in his room.

"What is it, Gabriel ? It's not morning yet" Magnus said confusedly

"Yes it is, and I heard someone's scream came from somewhere" Gabriel replied

"And it was really loud" Soren added

"That's weird ! If you're all here, but where is... Ellie ?!" Magnus shouted worriedly.

He jumped out from his bed, and rushed out to Ellegaard's room as Gabriel and Soren followed him. When the boys were in her room, they didn't see her on her bed.

"Where's Ellegaard ?" Soren asked

"Maybe she's in the kitchen" Gabriel replied

"Let's go and see" Magnus said quickly

The three boys went down stairs to see Ellegaard in the kitchen. When they reached to the kitchen, they saw a jar already broke into pieces on the floor. They gasped.

"Oh Notch ! What happen to the jar ?!" Gabriel cried as asked worriedly to nobody while Magnus looked around in the kitchen, until he saw a girl who curled up on the floor. It was just his best friend, Ellegaard.

"Ellie !" He yelled as he quickly went over her to help her out "Ellie, are you okay ?" He bent down his knees to the floor and held her hand. He noticed her unmoving, and eyes closing.

"Uh... careful Magnus ! Remember you said what we did on the noon before !" Soren warned

"She'll be mad when she found out about the jar" Gabriel whispered Magnus in distance. Then Magnus turned his head at the two boys afar.

"I know we're so selfish and we felt so ashamed of ourselves... And right now..." Magnus took a deep breath and said the final word 'Confession time'. This makes Soren and Gabriel gasped 'It's because we don't want to get in trouble if we don't tell about it to her... so let's do this" 

"No ! Ellegaard ! Please forgive us !" Gabriel cried loudly as Soren comforted him

Magnus turned back to the weak Ellie "Ellie, are you really okay ? But we have the confession about the... cookies. The cookies were gone and I know somebody who ate them all.. It was us... we're sorry we ate them all, and we didn't left some for you" Now he was waiting for her answer patiently, until he saw her head moving.

"T...That's fine, M..Magnus... I f...forgive you b...boys... and it's j...just the cookies b...because... of... having d...diet" Ellegaard replied weakly in her normal voice but her eyes still close. The boys realized the weak voice of their friend. Then Soren and Gabriel walked slowly behind Magnus, seeing Ellegaard curled up...

"Ellie... you talk weakly... are you hurt ? Is there something wrong with you ? We're gonna bring you to the hospital" 

"N...no...I'm...f...fine" 

The three boys watched anxiously at their weak friend, Ellegaard for a few seconds.

"No Ellie, you're hurt ! We want to know what's wrong with you and bring you to the hospital right now. And we have the confession is... I know you're feel bad and we're so sorry about the cookies we ate, okay ? That's only it and now we're gonna bring you to the hospital... as I said it again..."