CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6
Siblings In Despair

And there will be a few attempts on the next chapters and here is the first attempt Ellegaard (or Elliebrine) is trying to get cookies on every houses

WARNING: To be honest, there will be a lots of blood and gore more next chapters (except this chapter with only a few bloods) but please forgive this author (me) that she made a lots of blood, become overrated, and scary events on this story for the people who obsessing bloods. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS SO SIMPLY GET OUT

FIRST ATTEMPT

It was a peaceful day outside not quite enough, only for the Order of the stone became despair due to the innocent murder did this to her friends, a victim who is killed, a guy who has fears, and a guy who disbelieve.

A peaceful day where the two siblings went home from their nice picnic with their friends.

When the door opened of the house, it was Jesse, who was with his sister, Jessie. In fact, they are siblings.

"Ahh... home at last" Jessie said as she sat down on the couch for her relax "Hey Jesse, I need to ask, do you know where you placed the jar when we left to picnic ?"

"Hmm... yeah I hid it in the third kitchen cabinet" Jesse replied "Go ahead and take it then we should share it to eat"

"Okay"

Jessie stood up excitedly from the couch and went off to the kitchen to get the jar of cookies.

In the kitchen, a mysterious person came in from the open window to find something. Something never eat before and looking for it but soon, it was Ellegaard in dark side.

"Oh cookies where are you ?" Ellegaard said in a demonic voice as she was looking around the kitchen to find the cookies "Don't hide yourselves or else smash everything and you are so delicious that I want to eat you !"

Suddenly, she heard the door clicked. She thinks there is someone will come in so she decided to hide under the table and blocked herself with chairs that surrounding her.

When the door opened, it was Jessie. She went to the kitchen cabinet and excitedly opened it. Then she took out something. It was a jar of cookies. She opened the lid while Ellegaard took a peek over the chairs to see Jessie doing. She realized that Jessie has cookies which she licked out evilly

"Ooh I can't wait to eat those and I'm sure they are sooooo delicious !" She said

Then Jessie took a look inside the jar, which it was only one cookie left

"Huh ? That is strange" Jessie confused and picked up a cookie

"Why is there only one cookie left ? Jesse told me that they are a lots of cookies in the jar before we left to picnic" She said herself

This makes Jessie confuse. Wonder why is there only one cookie left ? Maybe her brother ate all the cookies before they left to picnic ? Or something ?

Then Jessie started thinking about the cookie, thinking that she should eat the only one cookie or not ? Maybe she should share to her brother or not ? Well it's the only cookie left before she speaks

"Oh well... I guess I should eat it right now since I think Jesse ate all the cookies that he didn't left anything for me except only this one... oh well one for me"

Jessie took a crunch with it, and tasted that it was very delicious. This is her first time to eat the cookies. Suddenly she heard something fell down to the floor. When she glanced over at it, it is just a chair beside the table with a few chairs surrounding it.

She walked out to the chair and stood it up.

"Hmm... wonder how the chair fell down without someone or something did this happen ? Maybe it fell down itself ? Or maybe the wind ?"

After a few seconds, she heard the footsteps coming right to her, and saw the shadow in front of her getting bigger and bigger. In fact, it's not just her own shadow, it's just someone's shadow, which she turned over the back, and shocked that she saw someone is very scary which she screamed in terror. It was the innocent murder, Ellegaard in dark side.

In the living room, Jesse heard a scream behind the door of the kitchen which he knew his sister is in trouble. He immediately kicked the door, and it fell down to the floor. When he looked around the kitchen to find Jessie, he finally saw Jessie was a already on the floor. So that means she was been killed.

"Jessie !" Jesse yelled worriedly as he quickly went to his sister. He crouched down and looked down at Jessie "Jessie, are you okay ? Say something ! Just wake up !" He tried to move Jessie to wake her up.

After a few seconds, nothing. It was no use. Then he finally noticed something bleeding on Jessie's chest, which it was the blood. Jesse gasped worriedly.

"No ! That means she is... dead ! Jessie, my sister, why... what happen to you ?! Why ?! Why did you left me behind ?!" He cried sadly, sobbing as his tears came out from his eyes. Then he saw the broken pieces of the jar was on the floor, and picked up the one piece.

"So is this why Jessie ended up to commit suicide ? No maybe the murder did this to her" He asked himself "I guess this is my fault for I didn't left some cookies for her and that's it ? Jessie, this is my fault and I just want to say, I'm sorry for that about the reason I said, and also... I'll really miss you" Finally he ended up to give a sad hug for his dead sister, Jessie, and now Jesse was all alone without his sister.

At the next point, Ellegaard in dark side walked away from the sibling's house.

"Finally I got a cookie so let's see if this is a right one"

She lifted something on her hand up, and... noticed that it is definitely not a cookie. It's just a lid of the jar she got. Well it's the reason why because she quickly grabbed the wrong thing without looking, which she groaned in frustration and angrily threw it away.

"That is not just a COOKIE ! That is just a dumb what-is-it I got from the floor in the kitchen ! Ugh ! I can't go back to that stupid house because there is no cookies for left ! Maybe I'm sure there's more cookies on every houses ! Haha ! And this is my second chance to get those cookies and they'll be all MINE !"

Suddenly, she laughed evilly while her hands raised up above her head in an evil act way. Oh my ! This will be the worst for Ellegaard in normal. She will be in trouble and everyone won't believe her that she kills people but she thinks that she is really innocent. She will be very upset with it.

Forgive me that I made people death in this story ;^;

Well if you are confuse between Jesse and Jessie, Jesse is a Male Jesse and Jessie is a Female Jesse