CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2
A Perfect Evil Plan

Later on the afternoon, it was quiet in the kitchen where Magnus went out to get something.

He wants to eat cookies.

When he almost reached out with his hands to get a jar of cookies, he saw someone already got it. It was Gabriel. He just wants to eat cookies too.

"Hey ! No fair ! I'm the one I get it first !" Magnus shouted angrily

"No you're not" Gabriel shouted back "I am !"

"No I am !"

"I am !"

"I am !"

"I am !"

While Magnus and Gabriel were arguing each other, someone took a jar and slowly slipped out from Gabriel's hands without the angry two knowing.

"Shut up !" It was Soren who shouted as the two flinched from his shout until... they stopped. They saw a jar was on Soren's hands.

"You guys just stop !" He shouted "What's wrong with you guys ?!"

"Gabriel took a jar when I was first to get it" Magnus pointed out at him as he accused

"Hey ! You're not" Gabriel shouted "I'm the one I bought it so I was first !"

"Okay enough with the fight" Soren said "It's not good to have a fight over a jar when someone gets it first and say 'no fair'"

"You're right" Magnus and Gabriel nodded. They both felt guilty.

"So should we eat now ?" Magnus asked nobody "I'm kinda hungry"

"Yeah me too" Gabriel added "Let's start eating"

"Good" Soren agreed

After Soren opened the lid of the jar, they all took out a cookie from the jar. They enjoyed eating cookies since they love them.

After a few minutes, they noticed the jar was... empty. Wonder who ate the last cookie ? Was it Soren ? Gabriel ? Magnus ?

"Uh oh ! It's ran out" Magnus shocked. Then Gabriel was starting to think something strange about it.

"Guys ! I felt I'm a little worry" He said worriedly "Well actually if we ate all the cookies, I know we didn't left anything for our only friend, who hadn't eat it yet" He took a deep breath, letting out, and says the final sentence "It's Ellegaard !"

With that, Magnus and Soren shocked at his saying.

Silence for a few seconds.

"What have we done !" Soren shouted worriedly "Where is our manners ?! Ellegaard will be mad at us if she saw this jar is empty and finding out ! Should we tell her about it ? Because we have the confession"

Then Magnus started to think someone ate the last cookie for Ellegaard. He already knew it, but he doesn't want to say it or the answer out loud. Well Gabriel and Soren both didn't know who ate the last of it while they ate them without noticing.

"Don't worry guys ! I'm sure Ellie will not be mad about it " Magnus suddenly just said, smirking a little bit at the strange quiet two boys standing in front of him.

"Are you kidding us ? She hadn't eat cookies for hours because I think she is having a diet" Gabriel told

"And she doesn't want to have her belly bigger" Soren added jokingly

"Are you insulting her, Soren ? It's not really funny"

"Nope"

He awkwardly walked away from them, and went out of the kitchen.