CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5
It's Been For Many Days

Warning: Again, On this chapter, there will be Blood and Violence
So if you felt a little bit bad to see the happens on this chapter, simply get out !

It's been for many days

Soren and Gabriel were busy to take care of Magnus, was still weak and feeling the pain on his chest cause he was stabbed by his innocent best friend, Ellegaard, was still in her room all alone and still separate from her friends, because she knew Soren is mad and disbelieve at her, Gabriel is afraid of her for a reason, Magnus is still very hurt that Ellegaard stabbed him, but Ellegaard never doing that, and the main reason is her dark side controlling her.

Ellegaard was sleeping on the floor instead on her bed for a reason. She was in her room all alone and could never get out.

She suddenly woke up, moaning in pain

"What's going on ?" She cried "Why is it always causing this happen ?! What's wrong with me ?! Ah ! Ow ! Stop doing this ! Make it stop ! No ! No ! No !"

She yelled painfully as she gripped her chest tightly. She couldn't stop thinking about what happen that she did to her friends for many days ago but thought to herself that she was innocent and never kill her friends.

She thought sadly.

She sobbed softly, crying too much and breathing difficultly while feeling the throbbing pain on her chest at the same time. She can't stop crying unless she knows someone who will cheer her up. Her best friend, Magnus... Then she started thinking about Magnus cheers her up.

You know, Magnus always cheers Ellegaard up from her negative problems by showing his silly faces, saying jokes, puns, and everything especially telling about his most embarrassing moment of his bald head because he knows Ellegaard never stopped laughing at the bald head of Magnus. He never give up his best friend from her sadness since they're best friends forever.

After thinking the moment, suddenly, the pain rushed her whole body especially her chest and mind as she yelled painfully at the same time. Then she cried in pain, and the pure white smoke came out from her eyes. Suddenly, her eyes slowly opened and she smiled evilly. And finally, she was completely controlled.

At the next point, Magnus was thinking on the bed that he knew his best friend was upset and crying in her room. He worried about her and wants to cheer her up but he can't do it right now because he's very weak.

"E... El.. lie... I...I...know... you're...fee... feeling...up...up...upset" He said weakly as Soren heard Magnus's speak. He turned around to see him.

"Magnus, who are you talking to ?" Soren asked confusedly

"Not... nothing...just...thi... think-"

"I know why. You are talking to yourself about Ellegaard, right ? Don't worry Magnus. Take it easy and don't talk too much"

He comforted him

"Th... thanks... So... so-"

"Shh... I said 'don't talk too much' and take a rest. You'll be okay soon, Magnus"

"O...o...kay"

A FEW DAYS PASSED...

Magnus walked down to the hallway to see his best friend, Ellegaard, and thought that he never seen her for many days because of his injure, but he is fine now but almost because of the huge pain he felt, so he wants to see her. He has his armor he wore because a good thing is, this will protect his injure on his chest from the dangerous things. When he made and stood in front of the door, he saw that the door has some scratches and almost got rip up. He tried to open the door of the room of Ellegaard, but it was lock inside. So he tried to knock the door.