CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4
Is She Innocent Or Guilty

It was dark and quiet in this room. It was two hours passed. It's still night outside, and the sunrise hadn't rise up yet.

Ellegaard slowly opened her eyes as her vision cleared. She woke up from her unconscious. She looked around, and saw Soren was sitting beside her feet on her bed.

"Soren ? Why are you here ?" Ellegaard moaned as she slowly sat up "And why am I in my room ? I supposed to be in the kitchen to get some cookies"

"Come on, Ellegaard" Soren said, showing his strange anger expression on his face "I'll show you something"

"But why ?"

"I said 'I'll show you something' ! Come here and follow me !"

Ellegaard looked confusedly. Soren stood up and and walked down on the hallway as Ellegaard followed him

When they reached to Gabriel's room, Soren opened the door, and let Ellegaard came in. When Ellegaard stepped in, she saw her best friend, Magnus laid down on Gabriel's bed. Seeing he was unconscious. He was shirtless, and his chest was wrapped up by the bandages to cover the wound on his chest. Ellegaard gasped that her best friend got injure.

Suddenly, Soren gripped Ellegaard's back of the neck, lifted her up, and her feet didn't touch to the ground. She struggled to put herself down from Soren's strong hand, feeling the pain on her neck.

"Soren let me go !" Ellegaard cried

"No ! Just look what you done to your friend like that !" Soren shouted angrily

"What ?! What did I done to Magnus ?! I never did this to him !"

"You just stab him to the chest !"

"WHAT ?!" She cried as her tears burst from her eyes "But how ?! When did I do this ?! Is he dead ?!"

"Two hours ago in the kitchen ! And probably..."

This makes Ellegaard confused. She didn't remember about the happen before. Her tears kept ran down on her cheeks, thinking about how did she do it to Magnus in an evil way. This is the reason why because she was possessed and her memories were switched into dark side's memories. But now, her normal memories were back, and she didn't remember anything before.

"I don't remember ! I never kill someone especially Magnus !"

"You just already did ! Even you almost stab me to the face !"

"Soren ! I never did this ! I'm innocent !"

"Fine but this is your fault that you did to him ! You're guilty ! Go and say 'sorry' !"

With that, Soren threw Ellegaard in, and she fell down to the floor as she groaned. Suddenly, Gabriel heard, and looked down at Ellegaard, whom is in front of his legs. He gasped.

"Stay... calm... Ellegaard" He whimpered anxiously as he slowly moved backwards away from her "That's good... stay here"

Suddenly, he screamed frantically, running away from her, and out of his room.

"Gabriel wait ! What's going on ?!" Ellegaard shouted as she quickly stood up

Suddenly, Magnus slowly opened his eyes, and freshly woke up from his unconscious. He slowly woke up, moaning, feeling the injury on his chest. Noticing confusedly that he was not wearing his shirt, and the bandages were around on his wound of his chest.

"What happen to me ? And what's going" He asked himself. Ellegaard and Soren heard his voice, and they both turned over to see Magnus.

"Magnus ! You're alive ?!" Ellegaard exclaimed