un

a small brunette boy stirred awake in the comfort of puffed whitened sheets. he let his senses awaken before his eyes decided to slowly creak open. taking in the warmth of the bedsheets, his arms cradled the white pillow in front of him.

"gimme my pillow back" a voice groaned.

the boy lazily let go of the pillow and pushed it towards the body next to him. he felt himself drift back to sleep as movement next to him began stirring.

"oh shit - tyler get up"

he breathed a long intake of air and whimpered a low, "no"

"dude you have to get up we're gonna be late"

with much reluctance, tyler began moving and sat up on the cushioned mattress beneath him. he rubbed his doe eyes while his messy hair acted as a birds nest.

"you look shitty" she spoke.

"fuck you"

"no fuck you"

they both spat, of course ending in laughter. tylers friend got up and began rummaging through her drawer, trying her best to find something tyler would like. she found a shirt for herself and grinned, it was two days dirty, but who's judging? she ripped her shirt off, exposing her stomach, tyler then slamming his face onto the pillow behind him.

"billie!"

"oh shit sorry, it's too early to think" she laughed, throwing tyler a pair of black jeans.

"i'm not getting up until you tell me you have a shirt on" his voice was muffled, allowing another laugh from the girl.

"okay shirts on"

tyler got up, throwing a glare at his friend. he grabbed more clothes from his friends wardrobe and hurried towards the kitchen.

it's been a year since joshua, tyler knows. he knew josh was unhealthy for him, he knew it was only going to get worse if he stayed. he didn't want to admit it, but he could've stayed an extra three weeks. tyler knew it was shitty that he didn't say anything, but he felt it was for the best.

he was back in france, with a new friend. she was kind with silver dyed hair and a smile that only comes in truly joyous events. tyler grew to enjoy her presence as the months went on, they were soon best friends. not to mention the insanely cool name she had, billie.

tyler enjoyed the apartment they shared, mostly because it took his mind off of other things that nagged at his head.

"tyler can we go? if we leave now we can still get coffee"

tyler sighed as he looked down at his top, "this shirt makes me look like a homosexual"

a straight face was held on billies face, giving him a knowing look. the brunette gasped, realizing his mistake.

"i am a homosexual" he smiled, causing the other to roll her eyes in amusement.

they walked out to the car, tyler grinning as he grabbed the aux chord while billie took the wheel.

"yo play one of my songs" she joked, at this time her music hadn't gotten popular. only tyler and other friends knew of her music.

"fine"

tyler rolled his eyes and pressed shuffle, his grin slowly fading into a frown as he heard the first song that came on.

i wanna be alone
"alone with you, tyler
does that make sense?"

he heard joshua's distant voice echoing through the lyrics, he blinked suddenly and quickly changed the song before he went insane with thinking. he looked toward billie who didn't seem to notice, and sighed. he didn't even care to notice what the other song was, just not that song.

he nervously picked at a fingernail as a menacing voice in his head boomed in his ears,

"just please, let me hold you. while i still can"