onze

hey.

i guess i owe u an explanation or something. yes. i deleted wattpad for a Long Ass Time and i just re-downloaded it just to see how u gay fucks are doing. stuff in my life is hectic and reading your comments on the chapter i posted about deleting this app made me a little teary eyed tbh. u guys are so nice???? you're the sweetest shits ive ever met. i never thought my writing would impact so many people. not that i'm like,,, "iM fAmouS biTcH mOvE" just like, thanks for commenting your opinions??? and showing that you actually care?????

now this doesn't mean i'm gonna be back updating like ,, every day. but i will try my best, and from now on if you haven't noticed there will be slow updates. i honestly have no idea where i'm going with this book every single chapter i'm just like, "hey i bet THIS would make people mad" and it usually does lol sorry. anyways enjoy this shitshow. thanks for being there when i wasn't.

you might want to reread a little so you're back on track. that's what i did.

c.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

tyler.

josh stopped dead in his tracks and stared wide eyed at the airport white tile beneath his feet. he felt eyes on the back of his head, even though it could be the people around him giving dirty looks in his direction since you can't really stop in the middle of a busy airport.

that name. that stupid fucking name came to his head again like a grade you're dreading to receive but can't help but check up on the class to see if it got updated. but this time it was different, weirder - closer - if that made any sense.

"pardon me-"

the distressed brunette turned around with a gasp as someone poked his shoulder forcing his mind out of a trance.

holy fuck.

"are you - joshua?"

he couldn't speak, let alone breathe. josh always wondered what it was like to be in genuine shock. stuff like when you can't even remember your name. he couldn't, if you were wondering. but he couldn't say yes either.

"no - sorry man, 'think you have the wrong guy. cool accent though"

"see i told you it was not him"

okay who the fuck is that

"shut up - are you sure? because you really look like a guy i used to kno-"

josh figured that shock thing would be over by now, spoiler alert, it was not over. he never thought shock included the inability for your lungs to function properly, or your heart to beat like you were fucking usain bolt accidentally running four miles instead of the 100 meter or some shit.

he started walking away.

"no sorry you have the wrong guy - im going to miss my fligh-"

"joshua"

he walked faster, he felt tears prickle his eyes and he had no idea why. the boy followed.