Meeting "Black Hat"

Soon enough, you and Flug were outside a door that had a metal sign saying, "Black Hat's Office" Flug shivered. "I will go in f-first" you only nodded, he's tough, so
what? What could happen? This was your first day and your no going to let your boss be the end of you. Flug nocked on the door. 1...2...3....4.....5.....6..... No answer. "Maybe he's asleep.." you said. Flug looked agitated. "Of course he is... He always wants to nap. But, he's our boss." a napper? If he's asleep all the time then this might be easy! "You stay here," Flug began, "only come out if me or boss tells you ok?" you sighed and nodded. Flug opened the door and went in.

About 8-10 minutes later, a dark voice called out, "Let me see this, '(Y/N)' your talking about..." you shivered. It was not Flug's, not Dementia's, but your boss's voice. It was deep, husky, and it sounded mean. "Y-Yes sir!" Flug choked out. "(Y/N), come i-in.." you opened the door all the way, the shut it behind you. There sat a dark figure, wearing all black. You came closer, and you finally could see a face you can describe. He had dark, grayish blue skin, wearing a suit and tie, and of course, a big top hat with a red ring around it. "Heh, so that's how he got his name.." you thought to yourself. He stared at you with his right normal eye and his left glass one. It was only a minute, but it felt like forever.

He smiled. "Is this the girl you were talking about?" he said with a grin, his sharp green teeth made you felt like shivering, be you kept your gut up."Y-yes boss, she's human, b-but I think she'll be good as a maid..." Flug said nervously. You notice he was sweating... From outside the paper bag. "Human huh?" Black Hat started. "Well..." --He suddenly appeared right in front of you-- "I all was wanted a 'slave'~" he chuckled evilly, grabbing you by the shoulders.

"I said maid! Not slave!!" Flug yelled. "WHO CALLED YOU THE BOSS???" Black Hat snapped, his right eye becoming blood red. "No one sir, You are.." Flug answered. "GOOD... Now leave us alone, I want to.. 'TALK' with her~" he said with a growl. "Yes b-b-boss!!" Flug said going to the door. "I'm so sorry (Y/N).." he said as he shut the door. Now, it was just you, and Black Hat. "Now.." he started, "where were we?~"