A Gift Just for You~ (NSFW/LEMON)

Author's note:
OH MY. LORD BLACK HAT.

I

I...I JUST.. THANK YOU ALL OH MY GOD!!!! I'm so happy right now. Sooooo happy!! Thank you all for being my lovely sinners!~ And don't worry....
Black Hat's back with a gift~❤
And it's cannon to the story~ not a bonus chapter!
ENJOYYYY!!~~~

____________________________________

You woke up very.. Very tired. You felt like you were gonna go right back to sleep. You held your head for a little, trying to fully wake up and process your memories. What happened again?.. Oh.. Your afair. Your face became red at the thought if your boss pinning you down and nibbling on your neck, it still hurt too.. Was it a dream??..
You got up and noticed that you were in your room. Like not a single damn thing happened. You looked around for your computer and found that it had completely shut off. Causing you to log back in and restart ALL your tabs. You saw that the Black Hat Organization sign up was gone, and an error message replaced it. "The hell?.." you asked yourself. You checked your YouTube account and Surprise! Surprise! You were logged out! After signing in however something.. Odd happened.. Your computer glitched out and all the video thumbnails were the Black Hat org. Logo... You restarted the tab but it didn't work, instead it made it worse! The video names were changed to "Voice Message 1", "2" "3" and so on. You restarted it again, and again, trying to make it go back. You were FREAKED out to fined that it changed to "Hello (Y/N)." on the screen. Completely black background. No other tabs. White text in a Merriweather like font. You tried hitting esc, but nope. You clicked the screen. It changed to: "You might be wondering what the hell is going on." "Don't worry." "I teleported you home when I woke up first." "You know where I live. Fined me." "I have a gift for you, my dear." "See you soon. . . ." "Kitten~"
Right then, you knew thar it was your boss, Black Hat and that it wasn't a dream. Not. At. ALL. You got up, toke a shower, brushed, got dressed and soon went your way to Black Hat's mansion. There. You stood there, hearing only the sound of wind. You nocked, slowly. .....1.......2........3- the door opened for you see Dr. Flug. You sighed. "Boss has been waiting.." he said. "Can you tell me what's happening?" you asked the papper bag. "Really.. This is freaking me out.." "I can't, it's a secret." He looked away and moved. "Come in (Y/N)." you RAN in looking for the devil himself. Passing 5.0.5 and Dementia... She was... Crying?... You stopped and looked at her. "WHYYY WHY THE OTHER G- AAAA" she cried. You.. awkwardly moved along from.. Whatever she was talking about. You you burst into BH's office. "BLACK HA- Oh my..... LORD." your anger when right into embarrassment. The room was intently lit in red candles, it smelled just like your favorite sweets. There was Black Hat, he got up from his chair and smiled, his 'eyes' and teeth seemed to glow and shimmer like the tip of a finely sharpened sword. "Hello (Y/N)~" his voice said with a gentleman like tone. He slightly and held your writing hand, kissing it. You blushed at the sudden contacted of his lips on your back of your hand. He held it with both hands for a little longer. "I've been waiting for you sweetheart~" your face became more red at how sweet and.. Hot.. He was being. "O-oh.." you mumbled out. Black smirked at you. "You no longer need that my my lady." he said, grabbing and unclipping your collar. You didn't even know you still had it on! He tossed it to one side and it burst into green flame, never to be seen again. You softly smiled. "You don't need to be called 'kitten' anymore ether dear, but I got one, simple thing for you, I made it.. Just for you... For you are one of a kind.." you smiled sweetly, feeling to cry a little. "Yes?.." you asked.
Black Hat then got down on one knee and spoke.
"My love (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N), will you make me the luckiest and happiest devil, and marry me?~"
He opened a small box with a ring with a small, and most odd and beautiful crystal in the center.
With a loud gasp and 2 inch tears forming in your (e/c) eyes, you screamed: "YES!! YES MY BLACK HAT! YES!~" you ran and hugged him, nocking him back. He smiled and chuckled at your dramatic behavior.
You kissed him on the neck, on the cheeks, everywhere! "Hehehe! Stop honey!~ one second!- I need one!" you stopped and giggled, your demonic and fancy husband kissing you on the lips, you wrapping your arms around his body to deepen the kiss.
He smirked and pulled back braking the kiss. "Now, now dear~ I'm not done~" you blushed at the sexy and deep his voice was being now, making you slightly shiver, he liked that fact. "What is it?.." you asked feeling Black Hat put the ring on your finger, he grinned at you. "Oh.. You'll see my lady~ stay still~" you stood there as your lover lifted you up with one of his many tentacles that sprouted out from his back, soon dropping you and catching you, making you giggle. "Your such a goofy gentleman." you laughed. Black Hat snickered a little at your complement.
Soon you were outside the devil's bedroom. You blushed as the thought if what it looked like spined in your mind. "Wait here sweetheart~" he then disappeared and heard some odd noises coming from the room. You stood and waited fir a sign, looking at your hand, seeing the ring. You smiled to yourself. You seemed to become hypnotized by the odd colors and shines the crystal made for you. Making you see your husband in it. You fantasize him grabbing you, throwing you down on his bed with ni mercy as he undid your clothes, licking away at your body, maybe even getting a lick at his demon man hood, hearing him moan and growl out pleasure and bliss. You snapped out of your hypnotic state of mind with your boss saying, "I'm ready if you are now hun~" you shivered at his voice and the tingly feeling it gave you. You took a sharp intake of breath and turned to the door, seeing a sign saying. 'Black Hat's Forbidden Room', 'Do Not Come In after Or Work Hours Unless Ordered To' you rised an eyebrow what it meant but it didn't matter a damn thing. All that mattered was your handsome devil and whatever naughtiness he planned for you.
You opened the door and felt the fresh smell of roses and one thing you almost forgotten about your last meeting with him, sex. He laid there with his hands behind his head on his throne like, black and red bed with a black rose in his mouth. You felt like fainting at this display but shivered intensely. He smirked wide at your expression and chuckled, 'winking' at you. Face being red and as hot as lava you shut the door and heard it lock automatically, magic. You blushed more as you got up on the bed. "Go on~" he said still having the rose in his mouth. You got closer to him, plucking the rose out of his mouth. He snapped his fingers and a vase appeared in the very corner of the room with the same black rose in it. You looked back at him, feeling heat EVERYWHERE on your body, more in the V then anywhere else. Black Hat hummed softly as he rubbed you cheek with one hand and your back with the other. "Your so cute (Y/N)~ I want to saver it~" he said with low growl, wrapping has arms around you and kissing you. You moaned as his tongue slid in. He mad a soft groan as he broke the kiss and laid back down. "Want me to help you undress my love?~" your heat went from three hundred to six hundred sixty six in that moment alone. "Y-yes.. B-Black Hat.." "Shhhhh.. Just relax honey~ I know your going to like it~" you slumped abit trying to relax as BH sat up and turned behind you, lifting taking off your top clothing in the proses. You blush deep crimson as he held on to your bra clip.. Then letting go. You turned to face him confused. "Shhhhhhhh~" he hushed putting a finger to your lip. "Let me do my work babe~ ok?" you nodded quickly. Feeling his hands trail to the lower clothes, you crossed your legs as a reflex, Black Hat gently rubbing the making you uncross, allowing him to take off your pants but leaving your panties untouched. You hurd a long, deep laugh coming from behind. "Look how lovely you are now~" you curled up a little but felt Black Hat softly push you down, making you lay. "Want some lickys~?" he smiled, his forked tongue sticking out if his mouth.

"Y-yes please

"Y-yes please.." you whimpered out. "My my we are in begging territory huh?~" he teased. "Please do it..~" you spoke once more. "Your wish~ my naughty command babe~" he smirked as you felt his reptilian tongue drag across your neck. You gasped as the wetness became more the just his tongue, soon making your V drool out something too.
Going from your neck to your chest he stopped at where your bra was. "Aroused yet?~ or do I need to lick deeper to make you pop~?" he said with smile. "No no.. I popped something..." His 'pupils' seemed to shrink at your response, starting to rub at your panties. You moaned out at the sudden rub. "Bladder~" he purred. "Feels like it's going to burst~" he said with a smile. "My I help?~" "Just... Please continue...." Black Hat rubbed your panties slightly fast and started to rub your lower.. Lower back. "You seemed to be very interested in me fucking you hmm?~" you nodded frantically as you let your tongue hang out of your mouth. Black Hat smiled wide. "Then take the rest off yourself (Y/N)~" you crossed your legs and scrunched up at the thought of him pinning you helplessly afterword. He laughed slightly at your expression of helplessness. "Your shy?~" you nodded. "Your really embarrassed huh? Well.. I can help you. What do you say?~" you nodded, but regretted it. You felt his soft, smooth healed hands across your back and then on your bra clip... Undoing it. Taking it off to look at you struggle to cover. "Cutie~" he spoke. You shut your eyes tightly. "Don't hide them (Y/N), I love that body~" you looked at him with a red tent on your cheeks. Black Hat got close to you and squished your pillows gently, making you moan. "Nice melons baby~ Very soft~" you couldn't handle the compliments he was giving you. You felt so hot and wet.. So hot you didn't noticed were your panties went. Feeling yourself pinned you nodded for your monster to continue on word. He nodded. "Oh, I'll give it all~" he smiled, taking off his clothes, you watched every last part of it. Until finally...

((((PIC BY THE LOVE OF MY LIFE

((((PIC BY THE LOVE OF MY LIFE.))))

"Hehe~ What do you think sweetheart?~" you couldn't explain with words. But faces, you had MANY. Black Hat chuckled at you and smiled. "Now.." he said pinning you down. "I think it's time for our honeymoon to REALLY START~" he growled, poking his member at your opening. "Ready (Y/N)?~" he purred. "Y-yes.. -l-love~.." you moaned. You felt his, thick, long cock push into you. You moaned out loudly at the pleasure, remembering just how big he was. "Damn!- your getting tight!~ baby!~" he moaned. "I- forgot how.. MM!~ good you feel!~ Ahh!"
He then jolted inside reaching his ful length. You screamed at the sudden movement. "That's it!~" Black Hat yelled. "Scream louder!~ fffuck!" he moaned again. He kept pounding again and again, soon hitting your sweet spot, and FAST. "Aaahh! Fuck!~" you screamed, beging him to keep going, to only stop when he's done.
About five minutes of pounding, your blatter popped, and you came screaming. Black Hat's claws came out as he held on to the bed sheets as tight as his strength could manage. He groaned and growled as his load came, roaring as he pumped one, two, three, four, five, SIX loads of thick hot devil seed into you. You screamed as you came once more and finally rested.
"I.. I l-love.. Y-you.." you whimpered out, resting and panting, feeling Black Hat's massive load in you.
"Love you two.. (Y/N).." he spoke, laying on top of you.
"Oh.. Fuck.." he said. "I'm starting to...get... Dizzy..." he said before resting his head on your shoulder. "I'm sleeping now babe... And your staying...for. Ev...er..." and with that your husband fell asleep. "We didn't even have a proper wedding.." you thought. "But..." "I may kiss the groom." you said kissing BH on the lips, a smirk spreading to his face as he slept.
You held on to your lover and took one last look at that beautiful ring. "What a wonderful and villainous gift..." you thought as you cuddled close to Black Hat and fell asleep.