Dubble Truble (Curse and Violence Warning)

It's your second day, now your VERY prepared. With a lot of tools and bandages just in case something like THAT happens again. You walked in, there was no one there in the lobby. You sighed and touched your neck, you still had the collar on. So you stayed in the lobby, waiting, Flug soon coming in. "W-wow your early!" he said. "I'm the first one here! U-usually..." He then went into his lab, before going in he asked. "So, how did your first day go?.. I notice that my First Aid Kit was gone.. Anything bad happen?.." "It's not your business Flug.." you turned around to see Black Hat, he looked a lot better. Must have gotten some good sleep because his eye weren't blood shot. You notice he was wearing gloves, must be because he cut himself the day before.

Flug jumped back. "Oh uhhh sorry boss!" "Get back to work you idiot..." Flug ran into his lab and shut the door. You stared at Black Hat trying to see what's different. "And your staring at what Kitten?~" you blushed as you remembered the nick name. "Cute blush you got there miss~ Now, sense your early, why.don't you get everything set up?" you nodded. 5.0.5 must not be here. After about 2 hours later, every room was done, and everyone was here. Back to the hell hole it was!! Dementia being the most destructive with her insanity. You sighed as one of Black Hat's paintings fell down. "HEhEhaha! Why don't you have a little fun??" Dementia asked intensely. At this moment you snapped "Because I'm the one cleaning up your shit!" You covered your mouth, worried. "OooOOOO!!! (Y/N) said a baaad wooord!!!" she teased. "I'M TELLING!!~" she said running, you chased after her.

Dementia the started to clime the wall, jumping on top of you. "FUCK!!!!" you screamed, trying to get her of you. "YOU SAID ONE AGAIN!!!! OOOOO!!!~~~" You felt your mind snap as your grabbed Dementia by the neck and strangled her. She kick you in the pelves and she broke free of your grip. "Awwww come on!! Light'n up!! This is a house of EVIL!! Give me your best shot!!" you did not fail in that extent, punching her in the mouth. She fell down and cried, theb laughing. "I knew you had it in you!!~~" "SHUT UP YOU CUNT!!!!" you screamed. "I'm DONE WITH YOU IN FACE!!!!" you said as you smacked her. She only yelped. "HEhAHaa!!~ I'm telli--" "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON????" You snapped your head around to see Black Hat with 40 tentacles growing out of his back. "Ooooo!~" "SHUT UP DEMENTIA!!!!" Black Hat roared as he threw her across the room. "You stop making a mess right NOW!!!!!" he yelled. You shivered as her looked over to you. "Tomorrow night I will give you your punishment for being a bad girl~ understand?~" You nodded shakily. "Good~" You got up and headed for the door. What have you done?..