My Perfect Slave

After a VERY long time staring at your figure, Black Hat pulled out a sheet of paper, it was a waiver. You didn't know you can get hurt or killed.. But you didn't take chances at all, and signed it... In red pen. "SHIIIIIIIET" you thought, "He's going to kill me.. YOU CAN'T SIGN AN OFFICIAL DOCUMENT IN FFFF RED PEN." he only glanced up at you and smirked. "You know I can read minds, it's ok (Y/N)." "Remember that brain" You thought. He then put the waiver away and then brought out another paper. You weren't going to make the same mistake twice so you grabbed a Black pen, but before you could push down it to wright, Black Hat snapped his fingers and it changed into a red pen. You glanced at him, mad is heck. He chuckled loudly and said, "Only I'm aloud to use black pens Ms~"
You sighed and signed it in red pen. Again.

Soon you gave him the paper and pen back, Black Hat smiled then put the paper and pen away. You sighed. "You do I do boss?" you asked hoping you will get put as maid, and not SLAVE. He smiled wide and said, "You said you wanted to be a maid right? Well I never told you but... 5.0.5 is doing that..." You then started to get scared. "Awwww your cute when your in fear~" You blushed but kept you ground. He chuckled. "I'm teasing you! You will help 5.0.5, BUT.. Only when I tell you too.. Otherwise you are my slave..." You stood there in shock and in silence. He laughed loudly like it was the funniest thing he ever saw. "Heh heh~ now dear go and.. Give me some wine, make sure it's black and tasteless..." You nodded and headed for some type of kitchen. You soon had to ask Dr. Flug wear to go. Soon you got the wine, black and tasteless, just like he said. You then went back to Black Hat's office and set the drink down on his desk. "There." you said taking a step back. He took a sip and looked at the glass. "What did I do wrong??" you thought. He only smiled. "I taste grapes..." you stared.

He chuckled, "what did I tell you?" you took a step back. He looked at the glass then at you. He made a growl noise. "I'm going to get my whip..." You jumped up. "What! It's my first day please!" he smiled. "A begger? Heh heh, I like that.." you swallowed a big breath of air. "One more time and I will whip you~" "Ok..." he laughed. "Now go get me some water to get rid of this awful taste." you nodded and went of. Soon you came back and saw Black Hat in the corner of the room, covered in blood, bleeding. You gasped and dropped the water, spilling it.