§ Discipline~ (SMUT)

Author's Note:
Yeah. Let's just dive in.
Dark-Charming-Spider gave me the idea, so HERE- BTSM BH.
Enjoy sinners.~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were asleep on your desk. Your head in your arms and only wearing a bra pants and panties, your uniform carelessly sitting on your bed. No one would know you were 1/4 naked and asleep because of the sign on your locked door that said: "Bitch Is Sleeping", and it was your day off after all.You were known for not having anyone's shit and would rather work alone. Rarely anyone bothered to help you, sense you were capable to do many things. It actually surprised a lot of "people" sense you were a human female and didn't have anything besides wit, and a crap ton of art supplies. You were that type.

Understandable sense you were in a world with villains ready to make your head a trophy.
Some clever, some stupid.
insane or so calm you go insane.

And then there's your boss who is a mix of both.
Black Hat thought little about humans until you proved him otherwise. To the two of the three coworkers, He's living hell. To the other one...
You could only think of two words to describe that nutcase.

"Lemme Smash"

All those facts weren't in your dreams however. Your dreams were weird. EXTREMELY WEIRD. The weirdest part is that you remembered your dreams.
It got even weirder when you started to see BLACK HAT in them.
And you were dreaming of him right now.
"(Y/N)~" He spoke softly behind you. You jumped and looked at him. "Nock nock~"
You stood there in complete darkness. What the hell is he doing?
"NOCK NOCK...." he said louder.
"What is it???"

*BANG! BANG!*

You jolted awake from someone banging so loud on your door, you thought you left Jurassic Park on the tv. You knew that 'nock'. You scrambled to get your top clothes on, and as soon as you did, you thought "what was that dream..?"
It wasn't as crazy as dreams you had of BH in the past, one felt so real you actually.. Wet the bed.. Not with urine though... Cum.
"Glad he hasn't cached on.." you thought.

*BANG!! BANG!!*

"JESUS CHRIST ON A POGO STICK!!" you jumped and ran to the door to unlock it. You opened the door to see... Black Hat.. "Of course.." you said to yourself.
"Watch your language (Y/N)... especially around ME.." he boomed. "Oh yeah, sorry, demon. But can't you seen that I was trying to take a nap?"
"WHO SAID YOU CAN SLEEP???"
You put a finger to his mouth and said, "You. You said I can have a day off.. And I sleep."
Black Hat got more frustrated then he already was.
"And you want me to do what siir?~" you asked with a smile.
Black Hat growled at you.
"In. My. OFFICE. You bitch.."
Your eyes widened.
"....oh..."

You walked with your head down, following BH to certain doom for all you knew.
"Why do you-" "SHUT IT."
You decided not to give rat's ass about talking and just walk.
"You need to learn some discipline miss..." "Oh?.. Is that why you need me? Really?"
You spoke sarcastically. "Reaaallly now?.. Me? No no. I'm fine ass hole."
Black Hat's eyes turned blood red and pined you to the wall.
"YOU BETTER BE SILENT BEFORE I STICK A POLE UP YOUR'S."
"..I'm not scared." you smirked, but Black Hat only grind at you.
"You will be~" he whispered right in your ear.
"You will...~"
He touched your forehead with a finger and ran it down all the way to your nose.

You fell down, in a deep sleep.

Surprisingly, you actually dreamed!.. Something...WEIRD.