Chapter 2

Y/n's Pov

Over the next couple of days I have been a little more Anti-Social and it's been hard for me to concentrate. My mind keeps wondering off into what had happened. Sure I'm happy I found out sooner than later but still, we were dating for more than 2 years and we have known each other for 5. The only think that kept me sane was playing my video games and drawing. Durring school I have always been good at learning, so I didn't really need extra help or studying. One day while playing 'Mineing Crafters' (so original, I know) I was playing on this server when I meet this guy with the username of LeGameingZavl, he seemed pretty cool, even though he was horrible at SkyWars Since he would always fall into the black holes of death, the void, and then curse his ass off using text causing him to normally getting temp ban for 30 min.... Which caused me to give him my number so we could text during the spare Time.

PancakeQueen (y/n): Pfft... you serious, You didn't even Jump! You have a serious problem with holes man.
LeGamingZavl: Ugh, ya ya, what ever at least I didn't get my ass kicked durring captured the flag!
PancakeQueen: Hey, your team had more players so the game was uneven!
LeGameingZavl: Oh please 🙄, you just are to stubborn to admit that you were horrible!
PancakeQueen: ya right! Any way I need to go before my mom catches me not doing my homework!
LeGameingZavl: Ok, bye!
PancakeQueen: baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

I finished up my homework and walked downstairs to eat.

"Hey sis tomorrow I'm going to a sleepover at Katlyens place want to come?" Aph asked as she took a bite of the greasy taco.
"Heh, sure why not" I said as I looked for mom.
"Oh mom went to Zianna's place for a bit" Aph said reading my mind.
"Ok, well I got to go get some beauty sleep, night."
"Night."

~timeskip to the Sleepover by Honey~Sempai

You can chose Your outfit:

You walk with Aph to katlyns House. As you enter you see that the lights are out. You and aph start to get worried as you turn out the lights everyone Jumps Out from behind the couch or tables and screams. Aph Passes out and you break the window yelling "Wolf It" and run outside to the front lawn. Laughter fills the House and you slowly walk inside glareing at everyone.

"NOT FUNNY" I say as my eyes turn a glint red.
"Woe, woe chill out it was only a prank." Garroth says raise interest his hands in the air.
"Who had the Great idea of pulling this prank?" My eyes slowly turning purple-ish as a evil smirk pulled on my lips.
"Travis" some one yells and then they all point to him.
"Wha??"
SMACK!
"What did I do,"he whimpered as he rubbed his cheek. Katlyn was on the floor laughing and aph was slowly getting up after regaining consciousness.
After talking for a bit we decided to go eat some pizza. When the pizza man came I was the first person to get the box... it had a strong smell on it... alcohol? I shrugged it off and brought it to the dining room table thinking it was just me acting up after what happened. Everyone started eating after a while I started feeling a bit tipsy, but again thinking it was just me I continued to eat. After eating I could tell that some of the people were a bit off. Aph then decided to go play truth or dare and no one objected.

"Katlyn Truth or Dare~" she said with a smirk.
"Dare"
"Go kiss Travis" Aph said and got her phone out.
Katlyn then pulled Travis and kissed him on the lips. Kawaii~chan was fangirling and jumping around.
Katlyn then looked around the room and stared right at me. "Y/n, truth or dare?"
"Dare, I'm no chicken!"
"Ok then.." she smirked as then she pushed me into the bathroom and blindfolded me and tied my hands togeather then brought someone else in . "You are both not allowed to leave for 30 minuets." She said as I heard the doors being locked.
"Hey Not Fair! I can't even see!!" I yelled.
"You should have thought about that before you said Dare." She retorted.
"Why am I in here though?" A male voice said.
"No reason" Katlyn giggled from behind the door and I heard here footsteps grow fainter.

I sat in silence for a good 5 min not moving or talking. Who ever was next to me was texting someone I think then all the sudden I felt multiple buzzes in one of my pockets. 'Damn it'
"Hey Um.. can you stop texting and help me get my hands untied?" I said a bit awkwardly.
"Sure." The man said as he untied the rope around my hands and took off my blindfold.
I opened my eyes to see a brown haired blue eyed male known as "Laurence?"
"Yep"
"So now what"
"I don't know, I've just been trying to text my friend."
"Ok." I said as I grab my pocket to open up to the home screen to see 37 new messages By LeGameingZavl. "That's it I'm going to kill him.." I said as I read the texts.
"Who?"
"My online friend who sent me 37 texts within the past 5 min all saying Hey Pancake...." I said as Laurence starred at me and started laughing.
"What...." I said looking at him.
"Hey pancake.." he said in a low sexy voice.
And then it clicked....
"Holy Mother Of Moses... your Zav-" I was stoped in my tracks as I felt a warm pair of lips latch across my own. At first I was a bit surprised but after a while I gave in and started kissing him back. Our kisses were long and passionate but slowly got rougher. Soon I realize that I was pinned to the wall. [WARNING: things are going to start getting a bit crazy] Halfway Through the make-out session He licked my lips asking for entrance, I playfully denied. A bit aggravated by my actions he grabbed my bust, causing me to gasp letting him explore my mouth. After a while we finally broke apart for air as we heard a knock on the door.

"Times Up" Katlyn said as she slowly opened the door. I was a blushing mess and even Laurence was a bit red.
"So... what was going on in their?" Aph said with a smirk.
"N-NOTHING!" I said still blushing like a mad man.
"Sure... sure..." She said still smirking.
"Anyway What happened while we were 'talking'." I said trying to change the change the subject.
"Oh, nothing just Travis~Kun and Katlyn~Sama had another make out session!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed while trying to not explode from fangirling as Katlyn and Travis Blushed.
"Oooooh! Keep talking!" I said smiling evilly as I crossed my arm.
"Hey! What about what happened between you too in the Bathroom?" She continued to blush.
"What are you talking about!?" I tried to keep my cool as I spoke.
"Oh PLEASE, I saw what you too were doing so care to tell the rest or should I?" She said as I sighed.
"So if you know why don't you tell them?" I said as Laurence looked straight at me, and Katlyn saw this.
"Laurence you seem awfully quiet, care to explain why?"
"I just don't want to talk, ya got a problem with that." He said shrugging.
"No it's just I thought it's odd, your normally so talkative. So what actually happened in their?" She asked
"Nothing i Just untied her and we just talked." He said smoothly without a hesitation.
"Well it's getting late why don't we go watch a movie." Aphmau said trying to switch the topic.

We all agreed and decided to watch Warm Bodies. I sat next to Laurence and Lucinda Half way throughout the movie half of the people, Lucinda, Katlyn, Daunte, and Laurence was asleep. Laurence was happily asleep on my arm and pulled me close while i tried to shift into a more comfortable position. Garroth, Aphmau, Travis, and Kawwii~Chan decided to head back home, and i was still stuck, not that i minded. After a little I ended up falling asleep. What a day..

~Yay 1403 words! Comment in the comment section if you have any suggestions! And Take Care my little Lively Peeps!
Caio Lexi O-U-T