Chapter 3

You woke up the next morning at around 8:40, good thing it's the weekend. No one was in the house so you walked back home. Your mind was a still a bit of a blur and you remembered bits and pieces. You looked at your texts and saw a text from LZ-Laurence.... you remembered.

8:13
LZ: Hey, sorry about what happened last night I don't know what happened. Can we just forget about it?
8:58
PancakeQueen: Ya, sorry ... um I gtg bye.

I sat down and sighed. 'He probably doesn't like me and it just happened because we were under the influence of alcohol.' I thought. A part of me understood while the other felt as if it was being torn apart. Ugh, Jeez Y/n this is why you promised yourself that you wouldn't fall in love to prevent things like this. You think a girl would learn...  I got back on the Mining Crafters server and started playing when He came online. My eyes widened and I quickly logged off the game and ran to my bed. I thought my heart had learned its lesson, but I guess I might still love-.... NOPE, NOPE! Quit it (Y/n).. I covered my face in the pillow and just started trying to convince my self that I don't like him, in the end I ended up crying.

"Hey..." aphmau said opening the door to my room.
"Hi..." I sniffed and try to compose myself.
"What's going on? I've haven't seen you like this since..." She stopped.
"Can I tell you something?" I wiped my eyes.
"Ya, sure your my sister."
"Ok, but don't tell anyone." I told her about what happened at the party and everything.
"Look don't worry about it anyway their is millions of other fish in the sea, you'll be fine and besides if you need any help you always have me." She said giving me her bright signature smile. I walked up to her and gave her a hug. "Why don't we go to the community pool and hang out I'm sure you will find someone."
"Sure!" I said as I jumped up to get ready.

(Your bathing suit you can change the colors if you want

(Your bathing suit you can change the colors if you want.)

You and aphmau head to the community pool, for the first time in a while you are willing to show your ears and tail to the public as you walk around. As your walking you spot a dark haired blue eyed man with a skull shirt walking towards you and aphmau.

"Hey, kitty who is this a new friend? I thought cats and dogs don't get along that well together." He smirked as I gave him a slight growl.
"One, She's my sister, and two you better watch your mouth before I rip your tung out of it." My e/c eyes turned slightly  red while saying this.
"Oh really Pup, we'll see about that." He smirked as he walked away to his gang. "Oh and by the way the names Gene."

"I swear I will..."
"Woe, relax I know he's a big pain in the a$$ but remember we came here to relax."
"Right.." I said as we picked a spot to sit.

After a while of relaxing Aph and I decided to head to the little tiki Bar and get something to drink. Right while I was ordering (Favorite Drink) I noticed a blonde haired man walk with a curtain brunette. Scared of them seeing my ears and tail I quickly grabbed a towel and rapped it around myself so you could only see part of my face, part of my arms and bellow my knees. Aphmau looked at me weirdly and then saw Garroth walking over to us with Laurence so she finally understood.

"Hey, Aphmau and is that (Y/n)" Garroth said gesturing to me.
"Sup" I said while waving my hand slightly.
"So you boys go here often?" Aph said trying to start up any conversation.
"Ya, have you guys gone in the pool yet?"
"Ya I fell in, and now I'm cold so I'm 'borrowing' aph's towel."
"Hmm, oh really? Then I guess you don't mind if I do this?" Laurence said as he picked me up over his shoulder and threw me in the air over the pool. Halfway over the suface of the water my towel fell off and my ears and tail were fully exposed as I landed in the water.the pool was up to 20 feet deep and I So happened to fall into the deal end and like my sister, didn't know how to swim. As I started sinking I could feel my vision blur then I hear a splash in the water. I see someone reach for my hand as it all goes black.

~801 words, sorry for the very Short chapter. So let's see what will happen will Y/n wake up or dose some divine intervention come into play? And as always, Comment in the comment section if you have any suggestions! And Take Care my little Lively Peeps!
Caio
Lexi O-U-T