Chapter 32 Part 1

Y/n POV:
The second the bell rang at the end of class two body guards were outside the door.
"Miss. Lycian please follow us to your vehicle." Said one of them my eyes were widened and Aph watched in shock as they escorted me to a 4 seater red Ferrari with beige leather seats. One of the body guards opened the door for me and I sat in the back seat. As we drove off  to my office, I felt the wind against my face in the convertible. As we pulled up to the valet the body guards opened my door. I walked to my office where Rika gave me a black pencil skirt  and a white top with a black tie as my uniform and I pulled my hair into a high ponytail and put a black and white bow in my hair. I then  made sure that my office was nice and need then I sat at my desk and looked at the laptop and other devices. When I heard the door open and I got up to shake the hand of my uncle. Then I sat down at my desk and he sat on one of the two chairs.
"So Mr. Lycian, I know that you didn't just go over here to wish me luck on the business, so what did you want to discuss?"
"It's about the fire born."
"Ahh, one of the others that like me were affected by the potion. What about it."
"We have found out that his ability not only allows him or her, we are not sure, to have immunity or the flames but to also conjure up flames."
"Interesting..."
"That's not all, the power is fueled by rage and with the child by now being a teenager, like yourself, it would only be a matter of time before he snaps. We have narrowed it down to either Cadenza, Laurence, Gene or Dante as they are the only others that were there on that day." I nodded as he spoke. "You have them in your classes right?"
"Yes, well except for Gene and Cadenza, cadenza is a Senior, and after my whole ordeal with me being kicked out of the shadow knights I prefer not to speak with Gene, Laurence I have in the majority's my classes, and Dante and I share 2 classes, but I do see them all regularly on a week, day to day basis."
"That's good, you should keep an eye on them and if they start acting suspicious call me."
"Sure thing also..."
"Yes?"
"Dose Arron know yet or?" I said as one of the personal staff brought us some coffee.
"It's for the best that he dose not know, to keep him safe, you can control your Ultima form, for the most part, even your wolf form. He doesn't have his wolf form and it's hard for him to hide his eyes when he's aggravated."
"Understood, but you do know it's in both of your best interests that you are to tell him eventually."
"True... but."
"Don't worry I won't tell but eventually you'll have to." I said and he got up from his chair and I shook his hand and escorted him to the door. Its odd, owning a company when your only 15, and you don't know exactly what you did to deserve it. Once your shift was done, Office hours are from 7 am to 6 pm, you were escorted to the Ferrari where you were taken back to your house. When you got back the men escorted you to the door where they waited till your mom opened it and then they walked back to the car and drove off as you shut the door behind you.
"Aph and some of your friends are in her room."
"Have you told them that I'm working?"
"No I just told you that you have extra curriculum activities."
"Thanks." I said as I walked to my room.
"Hey Y/n what's with the getup?" Garroth asked and Katlyn then chimed in.
"And the car?"
"Just speech and debate, ima go get changed then I'll be back." I said as I closed the door to my room and got changed into jeans and a t-shirt. When I was done i walked out to Aphmau's room. "So what's up?" I said as I saw Aph, Garroth, Laurence, Katlyn, Dante, Gene, Cadenza, Zane, and  Vylad.
"Nothing much." Katlyn said as she was trying to beat KC on Mario Cart.
"My father said there is a new owner of Star Enterprise." Garroth said.
"Star Enterprise? You mean that 1.2 billion dollar company?" Dante joined in.
"Yep, the heir finally took up her position, and my dad won't stop making a big deal about it." Garroth shrugging
"Geez, but it's a girl?" Daunte said smirking.
"Yeah, she's around our age too."
"You don't by any chance happen to have her number do ya?" He said with a smug face.
"Don't even think about it." I said as I sat on the bed.
"Hey a guy can dream."
"Sure, but she is already taken anyway so don't even bother." I said as I picked up my phone.
"And how would you know?"
"I know her, but I'm not going to give you her number so don't even think about it." I said as I looked down at my phone once more trying to avoid the gaze of Laurence.
"I see puppy still has her bark." Gene laughed
"Shut it goth." I said.
"Sheesh, I was only jokeing!"
"Yeah right.." I said as the phone rang. "I'm going to take this call I'll be back in a few."
"Is this Y/n head of Star Enterprise?"
"This is she."
"Great! This is Garte Romave, owner of the Romave Corp."
"Oh hello Mr. Romave, im Y/n remember from the party?"
"Oh right, sorry about that!"
"It's no problem."
"I heard that one of the things that you do is making logos, is that correct?"
"Yes that is."
"Amazing, our logo seems to be a bit out of date and we would appreciate it if you could make a new one?"
"Sure thing! Do you have a set date by when you need it by?
"Hopefully by next week."
"That's great! It was nice talking to you take care."
"Bye." He said as he hanged up the phone and I walked back to aphs room. "Sorry about that, I had an important call."
"Your sounding like my dad, always work work work." Garroth complained.
"Well at least he dose something with his life." Zane snickered.
"Now Zane that isn't nice, but your father is a good business man you should be proud to be able to one day be able to take up his legacy." I said as some looked at me weirdly. "What? I'm being honest." I said and some looked away and other shrugged. "Hey Aphmau? Can I borrow your computer?"
"Sure." She replied as she continued focusing on the game.
As I sat on the chair and looked up Fire Born and some qualities about them when I felt a hand placed on each shoulder and looked up to see Laurence, I quickly glanced down at the computer.
"What are ya looking at?" He asked and I shrugged.
"Effects of certain potions, for a project." I said as I took some notes then turned of the computer then he whispered into my ear. "Follow me."