Chapter 27

Please don't play the music yet:
I woke up in the morning the the bright sun hitting against my face. I looked to the bed next to me that was vacant. I walked to the bathroom, knocked before entering, and made my way to the shower to get washed and ready for the day.  My ears and tail perked up when I heard the door slam open and shut and then I made sure the curtain to the shower was closed completely when you heard the door open to the bathroom. 'What the hell?' I thought as I turned off the shower and reached for a towel. When you opened the door you saw a purple haired mifwa.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM GET OUT!!" You screamed.
" Nya~ I thought you were Laurence~Kun, MY mate."
"What the hell did you say?"
"He is My Mate! Nya~" the mifwa said as your (e/c) turned purple.
"Oh, since your his mate what is your name?"
"Michi~Chan?" She sounded annoyed.
"Well then Michi, he never talks to you nor does he even have ties to you since it alowed me to imprint on him. So .... GET THE FÜCK OUT!"
"Fine, Nya, but didn't he deny your request?"
"Grrrrrrrrr...."
"Good bye, Mutt!" The mifwa said as she walked out.

When she left you finally had a chance to get changed. You hid your ears and tail, and then you made your way downstairs. When you reached the lobby you looked toward the center and saw that the Mifwa was wondering around. You tried to keep your cool and ignored her. Then you felt someone tap your shoulder you turn around and was about to slap the person when you looked at his face.
"Oh, sorry Laurence I thought you were somebody else..." I said bringing my hand up to my neck.
"It's ok.. Um i just called a cab and checked out of the hotel."
"Okie!"
"But are you ok?"
"Nope....."
"What happened..."
"A mifwa named Michi..... managed to get into the room while I was showering and thought I was You... it went down hill from there..."
"I'll not ask about the details."
"Not unless you want me to go ballistic."
"Right... *checks phone* Oh the cab just got here!... My lady, may I escort you to the carriage?" He smirked and offered me his armed and I giggled.
"Why of course sir Laurence, I would be honored." I smiled as I grabbed his arm and he escorted me to the cab that brought us home. When I got out of the cab I waved goodbye and walked to the front door where an angry Latina woman waited for me.
"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?"
"...I got lost, then I was about to get kidnaped and then Laurence saved me. It was late so we got a room In a hotel. DONT WORRY IT HAD TWO BEDS!!"
"YOUNG LADY YOU ARE GROUNDED!" She yelled and my head hanged low. "For the past few weeks you have been no more then a huge trouble maker! I don't want to here a word! Go to your room!"
I nodded and walked upstairs to my room I finally let my wolf ears and tail free as I looked out of the window.

*Time skip to nightfall*

It's been 5 hours and I'm not aloud out of my room. Aphmau has to bring me food upstairs and I'm getting bored... and I'm hungry, both mixed together can mean the end of the world.... So I had no choice but to wait till 11 when ma and Aph are asleep and sneak out. I chose an outfit from my wardrobe.

 I chose an outfit from my wardrobe

(You can change the outfits, colors, or style)

And you let your (h/l) (h/c) hair flow and hid your ears and tail and then put a doll and a pillow in a way so it would look like you were sleeping. Turned out the lights opened the window grabbed your phone and placed it in your pocket then climbed down to the ground and ran off to the park. 'Finally some fresh air.' When you got to the park you walked and saw a boy band up on stage... Wait... Dante, Garroth? LAURENCE...?! At that second he caught a glance at you and you could swear he smirked in my direction.

(Bold= Laurence, Italic= Garroth, both)

She's resplendent, so confident
La Seine, La Seine, La Seine
I realize, I'm hypnotized
La Seine, La Seine, La Seine
I hear the moon singing a tune
La Seine, La Seine, La Seine
Is she divine, Is it the wine
La Seine, La Seine, La Seine

I don't know, don't know, so don't ask me why
That's how we are, La Seine and I
I don't know, don't know, so don't ask me why
That's how we are, La Seine and I

I feel alive when I'm beside
La Seine, La Seine, La Seine
From this angle like an angel
La Seine, La Seine, La Seine

I don't know, don't know, so don't ask me why
That's how we are, La Seine and I
I don't know, don't know, so don't ask me why
That's how we are, La Seine and I

Upon the bridge
My heart does beat
Between the waves
We will be saved
The air we breathe
Can you believe?
Learn to forgive upon the bridge

That's how we are, the Seine and I

Crowds bursted into cheers, I clapped and smiled as I watched them smile and wave at the crowds.
"Hey ladies!.." Dante said as girls shouted.
"Now is the raffle to see who sings with us on stage for our next song." Garroth said as girls shouted their names and wanted the boys to pick them I just shook my head.
"And the winner is........ (Y/n) Phoenix!" Laurence said and winked.
"WHAT!!," Girls screamed out my exact thoughts. 'I don't remember signing up nor putting my name on the raffle.... Whatever! Es La Vida Loca!' I thought as I made my way up stage and Laurence leaned me a hand to help me up. And once I was on stage we he smiled and the music started.

(GIRL= You, Boy= Laurence... DUH...)

After the song finished even the hardcore fangirls who were giving me the death stare were clapping and cheering. I got off the stage and waved and Made my way down to my house and crawled back up to my room turned closed the window, got changed, removed the doll and rearrange the pillows and went to bed.