05

"Wow, I can't believe we already graduated middle school

"Wow, I can't believe we already graduated middle school." Kyulkyung recalls as the two of them walk through the gates of their new school. "Time sure does fly, huh?"

"Yeah," Hyein agrees as she takes in the scenery around her. "Its crazy." Luckily, Hyein and Kyulkyung shared homeroom together although it would've been nice if they shared a majority of their classes together, nonetheless they were still considered lucky. The school was much larger compared to their middle school, the new school being at least three floors high.

"I enjoy the natural light from all the windows," Kyulkyung states upon entering the building. The two were looking around as they wandered through the hallways before heading to homeroom. "This is way better than artificial lighting, it makes the school seem more open and totally not like a school." Hyein kept quiet as she let Kyulkyung do the talking, occasionally she'll chime in. "Wow, look at their store!" Hyein's attention is draw to what her friend was pointing too, she was right, the school's store was beyond what she had expected.

The bell rings and the two find themselves amongst the few still left in the hallway, Hyein ushering the two to head to class. "Let's get going, before we're marked late." The two hurry their steps as they begin to jog to class, lucky enough the teacher had let them off without a warning as it was their first day.

Unlike Kyulkyung who was excited about this new experience, Hyein looked nervous about being introduced into a new environment although on the inside she was more excited and curious as to what was in store for her.