Day two con. Late that day

Dear dairy,

It is later in the day. I made it, but there was a little hiccup. The vampires found us sooner than I thought they would. They found the jail cell empty about 30 mins after we climb out because I saw them. They chase us, but they were too late. Ha Ha! We made it to the car and we drove off. It took almost hour to find the way out the tunnel.

Now, we are at The Church of Sunset. I know the priest there. He is a good friend. I went to the church to look for my twin brother.  When I got to the church, the priest said, "He hasn't been here for a long time". I said, “He probably got capture by Ian. I hope I am wrong".  The priest brought what I had left after the fire. I put so new clothes on. The clothes were my warrior clothes and my sward that looks like the sward from The Mortal Instruments. 

I do not know if Ian is good or evil. My head said he is evil. My heart said he is good.  People said he is evil. I do not know whom I should listen to or believe. What should I do dairy?

I am going to find my brother.

 Good-bye, diary! Bye!

                                                          Love

                                                         Katharina

PS. I thought vampires are fast, but I was wrong. They are so slow. Ha Ha! I am faster! Ha Ha! How pathetic.