day five

Dear dairy,

The vampires are up to something again.  I went to find out what they are doing. 

I saw the vampire police. I didn't even believe they were real. I told the cops, they should be here.   They said, “We are the vampire cops. We should be here to protect humans." I said, “You can't protect humans, if you do know everything about vampire. You don't know everything about vampires. So you shouldn't be here."   They said, “we do."   I said, “No, you don't. you don't know their in and out; their deepest secret; how to stab them when you are inch away." they said " no one can get that close to the vampire to stab them and no one knows all that." I said, “I know all that and I ready stab a vampire. I stab Ian three times." the vampire captured all the cops and then made them knell down on the knee. The vampire were about to kill the cops. I said, "You shouldn't do that." 

 Ian show up and gave me an angry look.  Diary, why does he shown up late and in an awkward moment?

 Ian said to me, “you are my, let go!"  I said, “ready!" strictly.  He said, “Now, you are mad at me for going after what I want. Woman, make up your mind."  I said " are you going to kill the cops or not? You should let them go." “He said, “I will let them go, if you become my slave again."  I said, “So you are despite again. How bathetic of you and go fucked yourself."  He was going to said "I rather fuck you." but I cut him off by saying, “do not say it".  By the way, my brother name is Jason and my friend name is Niculina or Nikki. Ian then said, “where are Nikki and Jason?"   I said, “you will never know."  He said “they are at the church." the vampires captured all vampires cops and took them somewhere. I do not know where they took them.  

Ian drags me to the Church. Then he captures Jason and Nikki. He got my backpack with all that I own.  Ian took me to his house. Ian took Jason and Nikki somewhere else. However, I do not know where. Now, I am a slave and in a jail cell alone.

It is like 11pm. so I will go. Bye! 

                                                                         Love

                                                                          Katharina

Ps. I think Ian getting more despite. How lame and pathetic.